Grand L6060 Winterfront Kit and '60 Series

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
A few Grand L6060 tractor owners have asked me if my L3560 winterfront kit would fit their larger '60 series tractor. I wasn't sure....even though I was led to believe that they would.

Thanks to Tad and his nice pictures, we now have a definite answer to that question. Here's a couple of pics of the '60 series winterfront kit on his L6060 tractor. Select to enlarge:

Kubota L6060 Front Cover.jpg Kubota L6060 Side Cover.jpg

More pics of the exact same model covers placed on the original 3560LE "model" can be found here. Here's one pic of the covers on the 3560LE model:
L3560 LE Winter Front Covers Left Side.jpg

The only difference between the models is the Grand L '60 hood has been lengthened a little bit at the rear which doesn't affect the fit of the covers. Otherwise, the covers are still the same....easy on/off with no tools. Held in place with magnets sewn inbetween the hems.

If any owners of the larger L '60 series tractors would be interested in a set of winterfront covers....we now know they do fit. Here's a link to the For Sale thread with all the current models available and ordering info.

David

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users