Govt. Office employees..... global warming and wives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunters gun

Equipment
“My gun collection is bigger than your gun collection”
Oct 18, 2021
PA
Really, I bet you neer served have you? Remember my brothers and sister have fought and died for your safety, just so you can flap your jaws about things you know nothing about
Well said

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
My Wife's closest friend just retired from Tx as a safety compliance auditor of trucking companies. She is only 50 yrs old & draws 80% of her former salary plus a solid gold medical plan. Underpaid

Poohbear

Equipment
L3301 HST, LA525, LP shredder, BB1566 box blade, QH10, Worksaver pallet fork
Jul 6, 2018
Gilmer,Tx,United States
Also teachers in our small district avg. over 49k a year & Tx teachers statewide avg $57K.
Highest paid in our little 3A school other than Superintendent is the athletic director ( fancy name for football coach ) who makes within 7 dollars of the Super. So much for quality education.
My understanding is the USA spends way more on education than any other country but academic test scores do not reflect the money spent.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Well I am trying to stay out of things but cant I am a school bus driver / forman and custodial matanince forman and worker at a small elementary school year round employee and I make 15 bucks an hr but my drivers whom are older but were higher after me make 6 to 10 dollars per hr more than I do you cant tell me the system is right. Also you cant tell me that it's ok to buy a 80k truck and opps they wont let you inspect it due to emissions issues but you make 15 bucks an hr you should spend thousands to fix an issue that they cant figure out so buy an older truck and let the coal roll baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.