GCK60-BX Grass Catcher For Sale

trpstu2

Equipment
ZD21 L3940HSTC BX2350
Apr 16, 2016
Evansville IN
Kubota GCK60-BX Grass Catcher 3 bagger system fits Kubota BX1800D and BX2200D tractors. Three point mounting system, blower driven by PTO. All shaft drive for reliable operation. Very good condition. $850.
SOLD to a very nice lady in Oregon that bought it for her Dad. They had the same model bagger that was completely worn out.

Attachments

Last edited:

trpstu2

Equipment
ZD21 L3940HSTC BX2350
Apr 16, 2016
Evansville IN
Will this original Kubota bagger fit any newer BX model tractors?
Unfortunately, no. there was a design change to tractor models sometime after the original models. I now have a BX2350. The main difference is the tractor top link mounting point is 3 to 4 inches higher than the early model tractors. The higher top link mount places the bagger pto shaft about 3 inches above the tractor pto.

I did find posts about folks making new mounting pieces to install this model bagger on later model tractors. It would work then.

wjchas

Equipment
kubota
Jul 15, 2020
kRoseburg Oregon
Would you be willing to accept $800 for the bagger + Shipping costs? Do you accept PayPal? If not, how should we handle payment? Thank you for your help.

wjchas

Equipment
kubota
Jul 15, 2020
kRoseburg Oregon
.. If you send me your paypal contact/or invoice, I will send you the money you require. Thank you for all your help.

Last edited:

trpstu2

Equipment
ZD21 L3940HSTC BX2350
Apr 16, 2016
Evansville IN
You should Private Message him with your phone number so the two of you can chat out the details of the transaction. Do not post your phone number here.
Left clicking on his avatar starts a message to him. Is that how I PM him? I'm new to this forum, haven't found any help links or info for using the forum.

Reactions: 1 user

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
TRP, yes click his name you'll see "start conversation" and thats the new name for a private message. Although im not sure if this forum has restrictions for PMs with respect to new members, i dont think it does.