FS: Tractor Work Light Items

bluedunn

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, MMM, Heavy Hitch Back Plow Blade
Aug 29, 2019
Thetford, VT
Hi-

I have several work lights and ROPS mounts for sale. I purchased these thinking I would use them, but just haven't, so letting them go.

1) New Kubota BX rear work light kit, which includes the light (LED bulb), ROPS bracket to attach the light to the ROPS, and wiring to wire into pigtail at the rear of the tractor. Switch for the light is on the light itself. I don't have the part number on this, but the instructions say K2561-9623.

2) New Roadshock 3" LED spotlight (1050 lumen) with mounting bracket and wiring. I also have a BillyWorx ROPS bracket that I'll throw in as I don't need it for anything.

$35 for the Kubota work light.

$30 for the Roadshock LED light and BillyWorx bracket.

Or since I'd love to sell these off together - $55 takes everything.

Please PM if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks!
Kubota work light:
light1.jpg
light2.jpg

Roadshock light and BillyWorx bracket:
light3.jpg
light4.jpg

Last edited:

Twobit

Equipment
L275-DT with loader & a 1940 Farmall H
Aug 7, 2020
SW Texas
Hi-

I have several work lights and ROPS mounts for sale. I purchased these thinking I would use them, but just haven't, so letting them go.

1) New Kubota BX rear work light kit, which includes the light (LED bulb), ROPS bracket to attach the light to the ROPS, and wiring to wire into pigtail at the rear of the tractor. Switch for the light is on the light itself. I don't have the part number on this, but the instructions say K2561-9623.

2) New Roadshock 3" LED spotlight (1050 lumen) with mounting bracket and wiring. I also have a BillyWorx ROPS bracket that I'll throw in as I don't need it for anything.

$35 for the Kubota work light.

$30 for the Roadshock LED light and BillyWorx bracket.

Or since I'd love to sell these off together - $55 takes everything.

Please PM if you're interested or have questions.

Thanks!
Kubota work light:
View attachment 47376
View attachment 47377

Roadshock light and BillyWorx bracket:
View attachment 47378
View attachment 47379
Sending you a pm

Twobit

Equipment
L275-DT with loader & a 1940 Farmall H
Aug 7, 2020
SW Texas
Ok I answered with a “start conversation” to you. I’m new here so I don’t know it that was a PM or not?