Sold SPL0560 5’ snowpusher

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
Have you dealt with yellow freight at all? The Uship isn't bad. Id just need an address and when you'd be available to have it picked up.

gasman

Equipment
2380 loader ,blade
Sep 16, 2011
delawere us
Have you dealt with yellow freight at all? The Uship isn't bad. Id just need an address and when you'd be available to have it picked up.
Terminal is about 4 miles from me I can put on a long pallet and take it down it would be cheaper then doing a residential pick up I had gator doors shipped and I picked up at the terminal and saved 100 dollars off shipping I can get dimensions for you tomorrow and you can call them on Monday to get a quote if you can ship to a commercial address it’s normally a lot cheaper like your work or do a terminal pick up

Reactions: 1 user

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
Terminal is about 4 miles from me I can put on a long pallet and take it down it would be cheaper then doing a residential pick up I had gator doors shipped and I picked up at the terminal and saved 100 dollars off shipping I can get dimensions for you tomorrow and you can call them on Monday to get a quote if you can ship to a commercial address it’s normally a lot cheaper like your work or do a terminal pick up

That'd be awesome, thank you! I have never used Yellow Freight so im not really sure what to do. But having all the info I can call and see what the deal would be. Hopefully its not crazy expensive.