Front end loader, 3 point and 3rd function not working

Rip

Equipment
MX5400
Sep 18, 2021
Arkansas
Hey Guys,
Just had 2 rear remotes added to my MX5400. They dropped it off for me a couple days ago and has been parked until today when I got in it and found the front-end loader will curl but won't lift.. well it did lift about a foot and stopped. My 3 point will not lift at all and my 3rd function does not work either. I'll be talking to the dealership as soon as possible but was hoping it might be one of those easy fixes like "oh, you just need to jiggle the Hinesburg compensator and spin around three times..." . lol.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Hey Guys,
Just had 2 rear remotes added to my MX5400. They dropped it off for me a couple days ago and has been parked until today when I got in it and found the front-end loader will curl but won't lift.. well it did lift about a foot and stopped. My 3 point will not lift at all and my 3rd function does not work either. I'll be talking to the dealership as soon as possible but was hoping it might be one of those easy fixes like "oh, you just need to jiggle the Hinesburg compensator and spin around three times..." . lol.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.
One of your remotes is probably blocking the power beyond circuit which feeds the 3pt. That also blocks the return oil from the lift and 3rd function preventing them from operating.

Your loader curls because that function uses regen and does not need the power beyond circuit for return oil.

Check the remotes to make sure both valves are in neutral.

Dan