- Research and purchase M series Kubota in September of 2017.
- Works great. Love it.
- Off brand, “Made in Korea” battery installed at factory goes bad in 3.5 years.
- In response, alternator output goes sky high. No overcharge protection in unit.
- Error codes P0605, P0606, P0627, P0629 and others appear.
- Purchase and install new, high quality battery ($150) and fully charge it.
- Same error codes appear. Won’t start.
- ECU is fried.
- Replace ECU at cost of $2757.29 (invoice attached, if possible).
- NOT covered under warrantee.
- No aftermarket fix available, according to dealer.
- No recall done by Kubota, according to dealer.
- Learn of this happening to at least one other person locally.
- Do you know of this happening to anyone else? How far back?
- Are you aware of any aftermarket fix, so this does not happen again?
- How do we get Kubota to pay for it, assuming they should?
- Is there a basis for a class action lawsuit here?
588 KB Views: 52