Found this site today

miketrock

Nov 25, 2019
Pa
DieselEngineMotor.com , if you navigate around , looking for "kubota" stuff, you can eventually find (i did) data for the diesel engines in kubota tractors , even a graph of the hp and torque. At one point you have to select the "Series" of engine .... im considering compact and subcompact ... that series is "Super 05". I didnt know before, but they make a turbo version of the D1105 that is in the B2601's .... like 65lb-ft of torque ! I think also turbo of the D1505, too.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
DieselEngineMotor.com , if you navigate around , looking for "kubota" stuff, you can eventually find (i did) data for the diesel engines in kubota tractors , even a graph of the hp and torque. At one point you have to select the "Series" of engine .... im considering compact and subcompact ... that series is "Super 05". I didnt know before, but they make a turbo version of the D1105 that is in the B2601's .... like 65lb-ft of torque ! I think also turbo of the D1505, too.
Careful as those are not the same motors as the motors used in the tractors, they are close but not the same. ;)