Forks for B2650

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Looking at ordering a B2650 and will be wanting a set of forks. I need to decide if I should order a set of Land Pride forks with the tractor to roll it into the financing or do any of the aftermarket alternatives offer enough of an advantage that I'm better off going that route?

Thanks

Sodark

Equipment
2018 B2650 HST ROPS, BH77 Backhoe
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
I just bought a set of Land Pride PFL1242 forks for my B2650 literally a couple days ago. I had been going back and forth between Titan, Artillian, and Everything Attachments. Talked to a rep at the Kubota dealer some time ago and he mentioned that Land Pride had a new model coming out in the immediate future and I actually kind of forgot about it until I stopped by to look at the other models they had there. I couldn't find any reviews for the PFL1242, but they looked solid and were designed specifically for small tractors, BX and B series. They're rated for 1200 lbs which is just a hair higher than the B2650 can lift, and only weigh 220 lbs which is actually 110 lbs LESS than my 60" bucket, not including the PTB on it. Out the door it cost me ~$725, I believe their sticker price was $685 if I remember correctly. Could have saved a few bucks with the Titans, but I took it home that day, it was made by Land Pride for Kubota, and has a nice American Flag on the side of it with MADE IN USA on it. So far I don't have a single complaint, couldn't fit better, forks slide relatively smooth. I haven't put them through much yet but my expectations are high.

Sodark

Equipment
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
Also I should mention, with my dealer and I imagine this is standard with Kubota, if you order 2 or more implements at time of tractor purchase, you get something like $1900 discount. The FEL/Bucket counts as 1.

dlundblad

Equipment
G5200, L2501, ZD1211
May 16, 2009
IN
Also I should mention, with my dealer and I imagine this is standard with Kubota, if you order 2 or more implements at time of tractor purchase, you get something like $1900 discount. The FEL/Bucket counts as 1.
This is a good deal. With my dealer, it was $500 off. I know this because technically it would have been cheaper to get the FEL and quick hitch ($400) than to just buy the FEL.

OP, with my L, some recommended 48 inch forks just so you could see the tips from the seat. I guess this is dependent upon how tall you are as well. They are rated for well over what the tractor can handle, but doesn’t matter because it’s always good practice to have the load as far back against the forks as possible.

Muzzy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC
Feb 13, 2019
WNY
OP, sometimes easier to get attachments you need, not now, but right now..
Pallet Forks are one of my most used attachments.

Keeth1123

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Dec 13, 2018
Sunshine state
I just received the Titan forks from Amazon for like 350.00. I have used them for a few weeks on my B2650. I see now how small my tractor is when using the forks.

I had 360lbs of concrete on a pallet along with a cooler, tools, and a 55 gallon drum full of water. The tractor could pick it up but I couldn’t really curl the arm towards the tractor, only loft it.

The Titan arms do not adjust and are fixed, but this hasn’t been an issue for me yet. There is a hole at the end for a trailer ball to move trailers around. The trailer can’t be too heavy has the loft point is now 4’ out from the tractor.

There is a notch on the frame for a chain so it can also be used as a hoist.

So far, I don’t really have any complaints about them.

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
I just received the Titan forks from Amazon for like 350.00. I have used them for a few weeks on my B2650. I see now how small my tractor is when using the forks.

I had 360lbs of concrete on a pallet along with a cooler, tools, and a 55 gallon drum full of water. The tractor could pick it up but I couldn’t really curl the arm towards the tractor, only loft it.

The Titan arms do not adjust and are fixed, but this hasn’t been an issue for me yet. There is a hole at the end for a trailer ball to move trailers around. The trailer can’t be too heavy has the loft point is now 4’ out from the tractor.

There is a notch on the frame for a chain so it can also be used as a hoist.

So far, I don’t really have any complaints about them.
Interesting, thanks for the info.

So the concrete, water, tools, total probably weighed around 900-950#, plus the weight of the forks. That's right around the stated capacity of that loader I believe?

Sodark

Equipment
May 15, 2018
Pacific Northwest US
... I had 360lbs of concrete on a pallet along with a cooler, tools, and a 55 gallon drum full of water. The tractor could pick it up but I couldn’t really curl the arm towards the tractor, only loft it.
Having just had to move a 30 year old 30 gallon water heater with a busted/non-functional DRAIN valve by hand... Alone... This jumps out at me. That's some significant weight right there, lol. 55 gal of water is ~459 lbs alone! How much do those forks weight? Killer deal if that price included shipping, though. In the last week I've re-adjusted my fork spacing about 14 times, so that'd be a no-go for me.

Keeth1123

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Dec 13, 2018
Sunshine state
I am not sure of the wright but they are heavy duty. Your estimation in the weight is close, shy of anything. Again it picked it up fine but I couldn’t curl it I think because I had no choice but to load the concrete towards the tips of the forks. I am happy with the purchase and haven’t run into an issue with the fixed horizontal length of adjustment yet. I also use the pallet as a truck bed because we are working in sugar sand. I carry the drum, pump, cooler, tools, and several poles on the pallet without issue. Here are a few pictures of the forks. If I wasn’t on a budget there is another model I would have bought which allows horizontal fork movement and a two inch receiver hitch to be mounted on the frame of the mount. But I am very happy with the forks and have used them to move broken lawn mowers, loft the camper, and move other items around.

Attachments

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
I think I'm going with the LP forks, but going with the heavier ones that are rated for around 2200#. I know that's more than the FEL is rated to lift, but they're only an additional 60#, and I figure that way I can use them with a larger tractor down the road.

Bill Groom

Equipment
B7100 HST
Apr 2, 2019
N.E. Ohio
I ordered the PFL2042s with my L2501, rated for a ton. More then the 2501 can lift, so no worries about using them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk