For sale grill / brush guards and other accessories

Superjet511

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 FEL
Sep 15, 2020
Chelsea Mi
Top quality guards
for sale. 1/8" CNC laser cut steel, CNC formed & a 2 step powder coating process for lasting durability. All stainless mounting hardware included. Many models in stock and ready to ship: B series, L series, MX series, 40 series, 60 series. We also offer ROPS mounts and lights. Visit our website at 5elevendesignz.com or find us on Facebook under the same name. All prices include shipping. Feel free to contact us through here as well.
Thank you,
Justin

Attachments

Last edited:

Superjet511

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 FEL
Sep 15, 2020
Chelsea Mi
Nothing for the BX series 80 tractor???
I plan to do those soon. If you want to keep an eye on my webpage I keep it updated. I can also save your name and number if you want to send a PM and I can be sure to contact you once complete.
Thank you,
Justin

lostboy

Equipment
b2320, lx2610
Jan 1, 2021
OK
Are there any promo codes? Looking at the textured black for my LX2610.

Jack@Northeast

Equipment
LX2610HSDC
May 15, 2021
Natick, MA
I just installed on a LX2650. Overall quality, hardware, fit and finish are excellent. It's by far the nicest guard I've seen and only two drill holes are required near the top, the the bottom mounts to the factory hardware. A choice of 3 colors is a great bonus. There is a small unprotected gap below the brush guard but I think it will be fine. I really like that the brush guard sits behind the factory guard. This way the "Kubota" is still on display. It actually looks better in person than the pics indicate.
Justin responds quickly and answers questions clearly. Guard was sent out hours after I ordered and I received it in 2 business days.

Last edited:

lostboy

Equipment
b2320, lx2610
Jan 1, 2021
OK
I just installed on a LX2650. Overall quality, hardware, fit and finish are excellent. It's by far the nicest guard I've seen and only two drill holes are required near the top, the the bottom mounts to the factory hardware. A choice of 3 colors is a great bonus. There is a small unprotected gap below the brush guard but I think it will be fine. I really like that the brush guard sits behind the factory guard. This way the "Kubota" is still on display. It actually looks better in person than the pics indicate.
Justin responds quickly and answers questions clearly. Guard was sent out hours after I ordered and I received it in 2 business days.

Thanks for the pictures. It does look nice.

Reactions: 1 user

Superjet511

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 FEL
Sep 15, 2020
Chelsea Mi
What’s the price for a grill guard for a B2650?
Hello,
Just finishing that design. I hope to have them ready within a couple weeks. I haven't determined pricing yet, but it will be similar to other designs. If you would like to PM your name, number and color preference I will be sure to get in touch when they are complete.
Thank you,
Justin

kcs

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Jan 9, 2021
Virginia
Hello,
Just finishing that design. I hope to have them ready within a couple weeks. I haven't determined pricing yet, but it will be similar to other designs. If you would like to PM your name, number and color preference I will be sure to get in touch when they are complete.
Thank you,
Justin
Not

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Thanks for the link,,, very nice but way out of my price range all the best