For sale: B7100 backhoe

gnparkman

Equipment
b7100
Jul 2, 2020
sylvester georgia
for the gentleman hunting the needle in the haystack this is your lucky day i have a b7100 with a backhoe that i have just totally overhauled i am about to put the tractor and all the equipment up for sale im gonna get a bigger compact tractor you may call 2Two9-2zero6-394six to discuss sylvester georgia i also have a trencher, flayl mower, boxblade cultivator and one row planter the b7100 has been restored with new clutch has 12 sp tran with creep gear and 3 speed pto i would consider a package deal or partial out

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Post a few more times so you can put up some pics, I love B7100 backhoes.:)

gnparkman

Equipment
b7100
Jul 2, 2020
sylvester georgia
for the gentleman hunting the needle in the haystack this is your lucky day i have a b7100 with a backhoe that i have just totally overhauled i am about to put the tractor and all the equipment up for sale im gonna get a bigger compact tractor sylvester georgia i also have a trencher, flayl mower, boxblade cultivator and one row planter the b7100 has been restored with new clutch has 12 sp tran with creep gear and 3 speed pto i would consider a package deal or partial out ALSO A DOZIER BLADE

gnparkman

Equipment
b7100
Jul 2, 2020
sylvester georgia
I COULD USE SOME HELP ON HOW TO PRICE THIS PACKAGE DEAL B7100 IS AMAZINGLY STRONG - BACKHOE TOTALLY REBUILT HOSES AND CYLINDERS . DIGS LIKE A FOOL. THE TRENCHER IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR THE B7100 WITH THE CREEP GEAR. I HAVE NEVER USED IT BUT ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS OWNER IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM. THE 4 FT FLAYL MOWER IS GOOD SHAPE - 4 FT FINISH MOWER IS ROUGH BUT OK - CULTIVATOR AND PLANTER ARE VERY GOOD- BOX BLADE IS A 3 FT BUT WORKS WELL -BLADE HAS NEVER BEEN HOOKED UP , NEEDED CYLINDER WORK AND HOSES -ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED AS I SAID THIS IS A FULL MEAL DEAL

Last edited: