FINALLY Ordered My Pine Needle Rake...

RLinNH

Equipment
B2650,LA534,BH77
Mar 10, 2018
NH
Ordered my 6' Pine needle rake from everythingattatchments last Friday. Very excited to get to use my 3 point hitch for the first time. :rolleyes: Anywho, my question would be, is there anything I should be aware of? Does this thing come assembled? If not, what should I not do or be aware of during assembly?

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
No, It is not assembled. If I recall, it comes in 2 boxes, Fedex. There is a video on the EA site that shows a few trick on how to assemble. Doesn't take long to assemble, a power driver or air ratchet will speed things up. Also, unless they have changed it, it is not quick hitch compatible. I converted mine, and it works fine. The conversion however requires moving the lower attachment points, and adding a new hole for the upper point. Basically they didn't follow any of the so called CAT 1 specs. If you don't have a QH, you won't have any problem hooking up.

RLinNH

Equipment
B2650,LA534,BH77
Mar 10, 2018
NH
Well, that 5-4 week wait time is blown out of the water. :D I ordered last Friday or Thursday, it landed today. Wow!!!

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
Well I know what it is for.....
But what are you going to use if for?
I have heard that many use it as a clean up rake, a driveway rake etc.
What are your plans?

chuck99z28

Premium Member

Equipment
BX23s
Aug 13, 2019
Virginia
I bought one from Amazon. It arrived in a pile of metal with a separate tattered packing crate on my driveway when I wasn't home. All the parts were there though, even a few extra tines. Works good for leaves too.