Finally a BX25D in hand

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I have been anxiously waiting for about a month for my first tractor. Picked up a 2015 BX25D on the way to work this morning...longest Friday ever. Made it to the lake by 5:30 and was able to get 4 hours in before it was too dark. Installed my BXpanded thumb before it made it off the trailer and then put on the Piranha TB after trying the base bucket first. Unfortunately the MMM and grapple weren't installed, but I needed to get some work done so I took it for the weekend. First thing in the morning the Under Armor will go on with the Bro-Tek 2" rear spacers & steering guard / toolbox. I forgot to grasp the 3pt arms so won't get to try out the stabilizers Hodge built for me. Can't wait for dayLight to get back to the sandbox to work. Almost forgot the BXpanded ripper, stump removal tomorrow too.

Have a great night & thanks for all the help in deciding on the BX.

Attachments

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I would say you got all the goodies inline and ready to go !

now go and play ....errrr........work!

nice tractor! Be safe - and dont get all the work done this weekend, save some for later:D:)

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I would say you got all the goodies inline and ready to go !

now go and play ....errrr........work!

nice tractor! Be safe - and dont get all the work done this weekend, save some for later:D:)
Thanks, very happy with the tool...no worries on finishing it all in a day. Have a 1000' drive to cut through the woods and many other projects I will surely invent to keep working / playing.

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Thanks, very happy with the tool...no worries on finishing it all in a day. Have a 1000' drive to cut through the woods and many other projects I will surely invent to keep working / playing.

break her in easy - and after 50 hours - do all the good things - oils, filters whatnot.....

ask as many questions as you wish - aint nuttin dumb, more BX's around here than you could shake a stick at!:D:)

send pics of ripping and what not - you know what they say
"without pictures - it didnt happen!":)

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
taking it easygoing the hard part, but will be worth it in the end. The 50 hour service is in sight...only 46 more hours to go.

The questions will be coming now that I have it to use and be confused:)

I did at least dig a hole yesterday with the hoe, can't find the pix.

Will take some using the ripper, Harry (BXpanded) sure makes high quality improvements. Pix to come

Attachments

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Ron - welcome to the forum, and enjoy your new ahh,....well, you now know what I mean....

Did you have the ear-to-ear grin during your first job? :p:p

If you did, we can all relate!!:D

Best wishes!

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Hot dayum son,, you go play errr work that machine and pictures we love picturtes

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Hot dayum son,, you go play errr work that machine and pictures we love picturtes
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Had a great day to work, now have 10.1 on the meter. A couple pix for you...sunrise and sunset at the lake with my BXpanded additions, first little stump (1 rip), and a water garden to collect run off in front of the camper.

Have a great day and no work till afternoon for me :(

Attachments

Last edited:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Sweet sunset, or sun rise depending which way your looking :D