Facebook

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Well I am being nosy and seeing who on here has a Facebook page. Feel free to hit me up on Facebook and send out a friends request. Send me a quick message though so I know who's who. I just know yall from here by screen names on OTT. You can see some of my day to day stupid shenanigans on Facebook and maybe over there it will help keep some of the pointless horse play off here.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I don't know about having my face in a book but I did have my picture down at the local PoPos once

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
It one of them there social networkin site's. Its free to sign up and a neat way to keep up with family and friends.

Butch

Equipment
Kubota 2410, RC60-24B, FL1000- kubota hydrolic front snow blade- plug aerator
Sep 10, 2009
Rising Sun, MD
Guys.... I am said to have a facebook account.... I did not do it. Never been there and don't really care to visit anytime soon.

This is the site I like to hang on.... (until K gives me the boot:eek:)

B7100

Equipment
B7100,B7100 with Backhoe and FEL, Goldoni Quad 20
Feb 11, 2010
Wales
Well I am being nosy and seeing who on here has a Facebook page. Feel free to hit me up on Facebook and send out a friends request. Send me a quick message though so I know who's who. I just know yall from here by screen names on OTT. You can see some of my day to day stupid shenanigans on Facebook and maybe over there it will help keep some of the pointless horse play off here.
Personally I would not go near any of those sites that get you to put lots of details about ones self,I reckon it a cheap way of building a data base and who knows what use of it may be made and by whom in the future. once ones details are on the web they are available for ever:eek:
dave

aquaforce

Equipment
L245DT FEL, JD450 Track loader, 5' scrape blade&mower, 5x10 trailer, Dump truck
Apr 22, 2009
Stockbridge, Ga. USA
A guy I work with does the Facebook and social sites like that. He is always talking about his mafia wars etc. :rolleyes:

I prefer to socialize along the lines of my intersts and hobbies so I don't do those sites either. Mostly I chat with my brothers in orange and my boating buddies on a couple of boat sites.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
I think its a neat place where you can keep up with family and friends that you dont get to see on your day to day. It is highly protected with the info you put on there. Also you can controll the info on your page because its like your own mini website. And as far as your personal info all anyone person needs is your name and a computer and they can find out anything and everything on the web as it is now.

Ed Hill

Equipment
B3000 with Meteor drag snowblower and mid-mount mower; M7040 with accessories
Jun 22, 2009
Wheelock, VT
There are 141 Eric McCarthys but I think there is only one Ed Hill.

OrangeRidge

Jul 10, 2010
Queensland Australia
..........as far as your personal info all anyone person needs is your name and a computer and they can find out anything and everything on the web as it is now.
You're not wrong there . I did a 10 minute search of someone who
mentioned their surname (and initial) , and found the following from
linked sites ;

Employment history
Education
Address , then Google street of abode !
Property details ; price paid and neighbours Realty listing too !
Photobucket and Forum memberships ; leading to considerable personal insight.
For a fee to Govern./private data bases ; criminal/civil rulings and tax info :eek:

There's no end to this ball rolling ........................