face book jail

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
YEP I am in facebook jail,,, I replyed to a post using a song lyric, from uneasy rider and someone found it offensive. I am such a bad man

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
:ROFLMAO:
Aren't you the guy that gets in trouble here too?
Most my friends have been in FB jail multiple times, or quit that garbage all together.
That's how I know I keep good company. 🤠

Reactions: 1 users

Ping

Equipment
BX2370-1
Dec 25, 2018
Troy, Ohio
And, prevent you for telling them to take not to get their panties in a bunch? How inconsiderate of Facebook. 😜

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
YEP I am in facebook jail,,, I replyed to a post using a song lyric, from uneasy rider and someone found it offensive. I am such a bad man
Which version?

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Doesn't take much these days for some folks to get their a$$ up. I got smacked in the face with a book a few years ago for something I said, may have been the same person. :LOL:

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
My girlfriend has a coworker "Nanat of the north' we call her. She was banned or blocked from FB being a republican with extreamist views I'm told.
I don't have or use FB as I see it as satans tool. If you want to know if I'm baking cookies or taking a crap just call me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I guess telling the TRUTH is in fact the new hate speech,,

Reactions: 7 users

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
I lasted almost 2 days on Facebook after signing up early last year. What a bunch of complainers. I understand it can be useful for buying and selling things but at what cost ? I deleted my account. FB is now the fifth largest company in America I am afraid to say. Says a lot about society.

OrangeKrush

Equipment
BX2680, LA344 with Piranha tooth bar, LP PF 1242, LP Rear Blade, KK 60" BB
Nov 15, 2020
Indy
I guess telling the TRUTH is in fact the new hate speech,,
The truth.. on FB??
My girlfriend has a coworker "Nanat of the north' we call her. She was banned or blocked from FB being a republican with extreamist views I'm told.
I don't have or use FB as I see it as satans tool. If you want to know if I'm baking cookies or taking a crap just call me.
👍. Gotta love the people that let you know their every move and especially that their not home and won’t be for a week.🙄

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Pops got put in there for a week. The message that they changed his post to was priceless. 😂🤣😂🤣

I wished I had my wife send me a screen shot.

He was blasting one of the politic parties and their little feelings got hurt.

The message that face book switched his post too basically said that yes, while true that said political party is a bunch of pansies, your not allowed to call them that.

Pops was happy and laughing about what they switched his post too.

I'm not on Facebook. Too many people wear their feelings on their sleeves, and too many trolls just looking to start a fight. As well as way too many drama queens and dead beats in the family that I don't talk to as it is.

Now if they came out with a pimp slap button that would actually slap the offender, then I'll join. 😁😁😁

WFM

Equipment
L3800
Apr 5, 2013
Porter Maine
I KNOW we can't talk politics here. But my girlfriend went shopping this evening and asked if I wanted anything. I said well, get a pack of Oreo's we don't have anything sweet in the house. So she got a package and someone was sworn in today and they have already cut back on the amount of cream filling in the cookies. No I'm not kidding. Its already started. The country is going to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572 box scrape, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
I KNOW we can't talk politics here. But my girlfriend went shopping this evening and asked if I wanted anything. I said well, get a pack of Oreo's we don't have anything sweet in the house. So she got a package and someone was sworn in today and they have already cut back on the amount of cream filling in the cookies. No I'm not kidding. Its already started. The country is going to hell.
Splurge on the double stuff Oreos before they’re banned as a public health hazard. And pick up some milk to dunk them in before the greenhouse gas farting dairy cows are banned.

Reactions: 2 users

armylifer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX1860, FEL, RCK54P MMM, BB1548 Box Scraper, Quick Hitch, Piranha Bar, BX6315
Mar 26, 2013
Thurston County, WA
My grandma is 97 and knows more about Facebook then me 😱

Have never had an account.
My mom is 86 and she has a FB account. She is always on it. She says that if she was not on it she would not know what was happening with her grandchildren. I don't care, if they cannot pick up a telephone and call, there is nothing that I need to know anyway.

orange crusher

Equipment
BX 2680
Sep 30, 2017
ontario canada
Ah...........good old "FACE PLANT", If you do face book you must be one of the kids sitting at the "Cool kids lunchroom table in the mental hospital"

Face book, the place where a lot of people go to unload the "drama" in their life
and then get pi$$ed off when the other inmates react to it.

Ikc1990

Equipment
Kubota m125x, m9000, b2710, and other equiptment
Dec 2, 2020
Vermont
Well this is my facebook tractor talk and good ole boys with a beer. Thanks guys I always get a good chuckle on here FB is just a whole lots crap.

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
I deleted my FB account as I don't want to support M@rk Zuckerberg or any of Big Tech for that matter. FaceBook is "free" because YOU are the product they're selling! Social media is a key factor in shifting public opinion on anything they want to push.

I say we push orange tractors. You will only find me here and TBN.

Reactions: 4 users

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Kind of reminds me of this site. Loaded with snitches and cry babies and discriminatory moderation. I'm done here. for all intents and purposes. I may read posts but I'll rarely comment like Bulldog and a few others do.

The new 'cancel culture' and me don't get along well.

Welcome to the new Amerika comrade. (y)

Reactions: 4 users

ctfjr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800HST
Dec 7, 2009
central ct
The problem with a post like this is that some readers will assume its the truth. I called Nabisco ( 1-855-535-5648 ). They assured me that the filling hasn't changed and there is no plan to change it.
Alternate facts???