Everything Attachments

pak

Dec 30, 2016
NE, Wa.
I am getting ready to add to the attachment collection, for my B2601. Possibly a tiller, disc and land leveler. Has anyone had any experience with Everything Attachments? Their stuff looks very good but I don't know how they compare with say KK attachments. KK stuff is much more available where I am located. Thank you in advance. pak

RBA50

Equipment
B2320, LA304 loader (B1658 QA), B2789 snowblower, RCK54-29B MMM, HF quick hitch
Apr 29, 2013
Goldendale, WA
Everything Attachments is known for their high quality and top notch customer service. If you are within their free shipping deal you can't go wrong. Even if you have to pay for shipping, it may be worth your while for the quality of the equipment. I have a Pine Straw rake and a Landscape rake from them and they are by far the best I have seen. Check with them on shipping costs, it may not be as bad as you think.

There are a lot of threads over on Tractor by net about EA. Almost no one who buys their stuff has anything to complain about, except that the free shipping zone isn't big enough for those of us on the west coast.

BillK01

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, LP 1560 back blade, Front mount snow blower, Ferris ISX800 ZTR
Mar 17, 2017
Near Pittsburgh, PA
My neighbor has a ginormous EA independent wheel core aerator he uses with his L4701 and it’s a friggin beast. I’d love to have one that would fit my little BX2360. It is built like a tank and very very high quality.

dirtydeed

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650 BH77, U27-4R2, BX23TLBM, box blade, rear blade, flail mower, Stump Grinder
Dec 8, 2017
Wind Gap, PA
I got a 5' box blade from them, painted in orange. Very well built unit for a very reasonable cost. You can tell that they really do spend some time on the engineering/construction of their equipment.

Very pleased and I'd order from them again for sure. To me, the KK stuff just isn't at the same level.

eipo

Equipment
L4060
Dec 1, 2015
MI
Im waiting on the Severe Extreme Duty Landscape rake with gauge wheels.

I opted to go that route because the unit they produce looks leaps and bounds better than any of the mass produced units that can be had just about anywhere else. I want to have a GOOD landscape rake that was engineered and built well.

Their lead time is hopefully an indication of quality... I ordered on May 29th and was told about an 8 week lead time. Coming up on 8 weeks I shot an email over to see how it was going, it'll be about another 4 weeks. They are in the midst of growing pains and expanding their facility. Ill support that every day of the week even if it means waiting.

That and I don't think their sale is having the desired effect.

Beaudeane

Equipment
MX5800, LA1065, BH92, BB72X, RT72.40, EA 60 in grapple, county line auger
Mar 9, 2018
Dalton, Ga
Took a couple months to get my grapple from them. I’m very pleased with it. Can’t say I’d like a kk, lp or any other brand better or less because it’s my only grapple but I bought based on reviews & videos ea puts out. I want one of their hillers for the garden but didn’t want to spend the money & not get to use it this year. Maybe if they hit a slow time I will order this fall, but won’t be on sale when they are all caught up so catch 22 on that for me

adventure bob

Equipment
l6060
Nov 6, 2013
Colorado Springs
EA makes great stuff. Not the cheapest, but you get what your paying for. I have compared my EA wicked grapple to other folks grapples in my area and the quality is way above on my EA. Thicker steel, better build, tighter tolerances. The quality is superior and the price is incremental.

pak

Dec 30, 2016
NE, Wa.
Update: I received my Land leveler the other day. I got the EM Land Shark sized for my 2601, as per their recommendation. This is a quality piece and works as advertised. Took only about an hour to dress up my 1/4 mile gravel road and gravel yard area. I will buy from them again.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
EA is a top notch outfit.

I have bought the following from them:

1- Garden Bedder - about 6 years old awesome little unit.
2- Subsoiler - beast!
3- Tater Plow - Beast, built like the subsoiler
4- Landscape rake - Not cheap but I have used it a lot all tines still straight
5- Hopefully next year the core aerator - Planning on the 60" model

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO
They make great stuff. Landpride also makes great stuff. Compare prices and specs, you may be surprised with some pieces. Tell your local Kubota dealer you are also considering EA, they know EA quality so if a price can be matched or beat they might be willing to deal. To me the only advantage of considering Landpride is longevity of service if something needs to be fixed or parts....and you get it in a couple of weeks as opposed as to next season.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Just bought a Land Pride (Great Plains) 7 foot rear chopper for my M9000. Nice hog, very well built and it's orange.

Freeheeler

Equipment
b2650 tlb
Aug 16, 2018
Knoxville, TN
I ordered a box blade from EA on Thursday. Got a call from Estes trucking Friday around 2pm. Picked up the box Friday around 6pm. Awesome fit and finish, supper burley, and I don't see how shipping could have been any faster.