Everything Attachments WOW!!!

D

Deleted member 47704

I finally found a local number for the YRC terminal. The 'nationwide' peeps were pretty useless.
The lady I spoke to got hold of the terminal manager. They are going to strip that trailer tonight and it will be delivered tomorrow to one of the branches of the company I work for. The branch mgr offered to drop it off here with one of their pickups but I'm going there with my son & his truck to get it.
YRC is the problem , we used to use them and won't use them anymore. We tell suppliers we will not accept shipments that come in YRC.
The other thing all the carriers are doing is delaying shipments because of the rain storm 2 weeks ago.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
UPS seems to be doing ok though.
Not around here. Ordered tires for work mower on Amazon, shipped from North Carolina (reason I order from that seller) came to Georgia then went to fucking California before making it back to Georgia.

Good job UPS.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Not around here. Ordered tires for work mower on Amazon, shipped from North Carolina (reason I order from that seller) came to Georgia then went to fucking California before making it back to Georgia.

Good job UPS.
The UPS hubs are in Louisville, KY. (main Global Air Hub) Philadelphia, PA.; Dallas, TX; Ontario, CA.; and Rockford, Ill. That might explain the CA thing ... or maybe CA is recalling more than just the governor! 😂

Seriously though, Louisville or Philadelphia would make more sense.

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 w/ S2T Turbo Kit = 35 PTO HP (Current), B2601 (Sold)
May 7, 2021
WA
I have you beat! Been waiting for my superduty since March 20th. Received an email a couple weeks ago that said it was scheduled to be built week of September 6. Just got an update that it is pushed back a week.

Forget about used trucks. They are now much MORE than new. A dealer by me has one listed identical to the '22I ordered but with the smaller V8. 5 years old and 43k miles. Asking 15k more than my '22. Unreal.
At least your truck has been scheduled, albeit, pushed back another week.

The update I recently received, was that my truck will be scheduled sometime next month. Who knows, lol

Yep, used prices are crazy and only expected to get worse as OEM seems unable to increase production.
I’m trading in my current truck for more than I paid new, 2 years ago, with 12K miles on the clock.

Mike

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
The UPS hubs are in Louisville, KY. (main Global Air Hub) Philadelphia, PA.; Dallas, TX; Ontario, CA.; and Rockford, Ill. That might explain the CA thing ... or maybe CA is recalling more than just the governor! 😂

Seriously though, Louisville or Philadelphia would make more sense.
Who knows. tracking never showed it leaving GA, till it arrived in CA. To top it off, of the two tires ordered, one was the wrong size! I ordered 2 24x12-12, received one and a 16x6.5-8.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
Who knows. tracking never showed it leaving GA, till it arrived in CA. To top it off, of the two tires ordered, one was the wrong size! I ordered 2 24x12-12, received one and a 16x6.5-8.
I remember you had issues with your EA tooth bar getting to you as well. I'm definitely seeing delays in shipping just about everything at the moment. I have a package coming UPS ground from central FL and after five days it made it to MN (3:15am today). It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I'm not optimistic that it'll be on time.

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
I remember you had issues with your EA tooth bar getting to you as well. I'm definitely seeing delays in shipping just about everything at the moment. I have a package coming UPS ground from central FL and after five days it made it to MN (3:15am today). It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow and I'm not optimistic that it'll be on time.
I did, the tooth bar came into Ga, then went to south Ga and eventually to Florida, before coming to the local hub for delivery. That was with FedEx.

Reactions: 1 user

WDF

Equipment
Kubota L2501 HST/FEL
Jan 4, 2021
Central Florida
Availability of EVERYTHING is strained right now. I have heard stories of no spare parts available for nearly every type of equipment and vehicle. (Cattarpillar, Kubota, Ford, GM, Cummins, Air conditioners...etc )

There is something deeper going on beyond the 'chip shortage', 'shipping container shortage' or 'employee shortages'.

Small buisness is suffering the worst. As they continue to shutter their shops, I see no recovery for them.

I see no mention of these issues from our elected officials.... not sure if they are ignoring it or hiding it from us. I fear it will get far worse before it gets better.

buckle up... it will be a rough ride for several years.
All by design. First, destroy small business and families, the fabric of America.
We are then left with just a handful of multi-national corporations that are easy to control.

rgOO6

Equipment
Kubota L2501DT
Sep 12, 2021
Villa Rica, GA
I work in manufacturing and the lead time, shipping, and labor issues are severe right now. Companies get behind because of raw materials. They order extra so the raw material dealers get excessive orders. There are not enough trucks to move it all. YRC downsized twice this decade. But their $24-$28/hr workers had to find other work. Now they are all elsewhere and not ready to go back to a job where seniority matters over skill and speed. When a manufacturing company gets behind because of raw materials and shipping their only choice is to ask employees to work over (hiring is tough now). Most employees would reject mandatory overtime every weekend to get caught up. So they leave for one of the other thousands of jobs out there. That’s directly related to additional work capacity being used up to retrain new employees. That causes more delays, more raw material back orders, etc.

Ultimately, this will continue until prices rise enough to cool off the manufacturing sector. I think October or November. If it corresponds with the decline in COVID cases (which it looks like it will) then the spiral will pick up again by the year end. So maybe Q2 of 2022 Wil see everything level off.

Superjet511

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 FEL
Sep 15, 2020
Chelsea Mi
At least your truck has been scheduled, albeit, pushed back another week.

The update I recently received, was that my truck will be scheduled sometime next month. Who knows, lol

Yep, used prices are crazy and only expected to get worse as OEM seems unable to increase production.
I’m trading in my current truck for more than I paid new, 2 years ago, with 12K miles on the clock.

Mike
Well, it was scheduled for this week. Now the ETA for dealer arrival is shown as unknown. I guess as long as I get it before next summer so we can use our boat I am good. Although at that point I would expect a 2023. I was orinally going to order a 2021!

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 7, 2021
WA
Well, it was scheduled for this week. Now the ETA for dealer arrival is shown as unknown. I guess as long as I get it before next summer so we can use our boat I am good. Although at that point I would expect a 2023. I was orinally going to order a 2021!
You can request your order number and VIN number from the dealer and tract your truck’s progress through Fords website.

I originally ordered a 2021 also, lol

Mike

BruceP

Equipment
G5200H
Aug 7, 2016
Richmond, Vermont, USA
You can request your order number and VIN number from the dealer and tract your truck’s progress through Fords website.
I once 'ordered' a vehicle.... after several months waiting, I tried to trace the VIN and discovered that it was SOLD in another state. 😦

I called the local dealership to inquire about it... they STILL would not give me a straight answer about my car. Hence, I cancelled my order and got my money back.

Interestingly, I called a 2nd dealership (about hour away) and explained the situation with the 1st dealer. The 2nd dealership gave me EXACTLY the same deal for identical options/color car. It was driven up from Rhode Island 3 days later. When I went to pick up the car, they spent 30 minutes going over EVERY option and answering questions about the car. The difference between dealerships was stark.

I never went to the 1st dealership ever again.

Reactions: 1 users

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 7, 2021
WA
^^^^
That's the way it should be! I'm glad it worked out!

Well, I just got my production date today, 10/11/2021. I was notified by the dealer and Ford sent me an email shortly afterwards.
We'll see if it stays on schedule.

Mike

D

Deleted member 47704

^^^^

Well, I just got my production date today, 10/11/2021. I was notified by the dealer and Ford sent me an email shortly afterwards.

Mike
Good luck with Ford. They are as screwed up as football bat.

Superjet511

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 FEL
Sep 15, 2020
Chelsea Mi
^^^^

Mike
I got a production date too. Then it was pushed back a week. Now it says "N/A". I am checking it their system from the email they sent me. My dealear also said my priority bumped up from 10 to 1 I believe...that was before the first scheduled date... 🙄

Rdrcr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 7, 2021
WA
I got a production date too. Then it was pushed back a week. Now it says "N/A". I am checking it their system from the email they sent me. My dealear also said my priority bumped up from 10 to 1 I believe...that was before the first scheduled date... 🙄
Well, that’s disappointing. I won’t be surprised if I find myself in the same situation.

Mike

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
When did you order? I ordered my Wicked 55 on 4/23. Hoping it'll be here sometime in September.
For anyone wondering about dates, mine has arrived at the trucking terminal. Picking it up after work on 10/7/21.

DDCD

Equipment
1964 MF135, L2501
May 8, 2021
Oklahoma
For anyone wondering about dates, mine has arrived at the trucking terminal. Picking it up after work on 10/7/21.
I'm about a month behind you. It looks like they are making about 100 wicked 55s per month. So 20 working days they are making about 5 per day.

Superjet511

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501 LA525 FEL
Sep 15, 2020
Chelsea Mi

I originally ordered a 2021 also, lol

Mike
Finally arrived at the dealer today. 7 months isn't too bad.

UnionParish45

Equipment
L2501
Aug 29, 2021
Bernice, LA
I’m not sure what’s going on there that doesn’t seem to be a problem at three other vendors I’ve purchased from since May, including a King Kutter Box Blade that made it here in under two weeks and a Cultipacker I ordered Sunday that’s being delivered tomorrow. I was told last week by EA it would be 3-1/2 months for a Single Bottom Plow so I’ll shop for that elsewhere too.
Where did you get your Cultipacker?

Thanks