Edge Tamers w/ a tooth bar?

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
Hey boys and girls! I searched and came up kinda empty. The web yielded some results from red and green tractors but nothing orange.
Specifically I would like to know if folks have successfully installed Edge Tamers over a Piranha TB. My loader is the 526 with the standard duty bucket. At least I didn't opt for the HD bucket. I don't really want to install/ remove the TB all the time.
Thanks!

Mark_BX25D

Equipment
Bx25D
Jul 19, 2020
Virginia
I have both, but have not tried them together. Hmmmm. Might work. Can't hurt to try. Maybe need to cut down a small part of the bar?

For myself, I don't have any problem whipping the Pirhana off and on as needed. Just takes a couple of minutes. A 15" adjustable wrench is the only tool I've needed.

The Evil Twin

Equipment
L2501, LA526,
Jul 19, 2022
Virginia
I have both, but have not tried them together. Hmmmm. Might work. Can't hurt to try. Maybe need to cut down a small part of the bar?

For myself, I don't have any problem whipping the Pirhana off and on as needed. Just takes a couple of minutes. A 15" adjustable wrench is the only tool I've needed.
Well, that's why I'm asking. Lol.
I'd prefer to weld the bar on instead of bolt. Cutting and re welding is not a big deal but I'd rather not.
I have a lot of ground work to do over the winter and don't really want to bolt on/ off. .

Mark_BX25D

Equipment
Bx25D
Jul 19, 2020
Virginia
Hmmm. I wouldn't want to lose my smooth edge. I've had my Piranha on and off and back on and off multiple times in a day. Not a problem.

Suit yourself. Everybody has different priorities.