EA 55 grapple

OntheRidge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L47 TLB, Homestead 55" grapple, LP 1684 rear blade, WR Long 84" snowplow
Nov 1, 2020
I'd 'settle' - I'm not as picky as some folks on here :). I've shopped around, the Homestead Pinnacle looks pretty good to me - just saying.
I have the Pinnacle grapple. very stout and well made, and 10% Veterans discount.

Reactions: 1 user

fishpick

Equipment
BX24 & L4760HSTC
Dec 16, 2017
The High Taxes part of lovely NY, USA
minthral wrote up a good review of his here, if you haven't seen it: https://www.orangetractortalks.com/...cle-series-root-grapple-72-inch-review.56951/
I did - after you posted about it - I think I'm sold - chatted with them and they are only 2.5 hours down the road! (thanks again)

EA still hasn't replied to multiple emails through the form on their website with a couple of questions... and while I don't hold a grudge and certainly not on the internet - I've have had a few exchanges with the EA guy over the years on forums and stuff and his departing comments where people were disagreeing with him was along the lines of "good luck" - and that experience/tone kinda soured me from the whole love affair with EA folks have. And the notion of holding somones money for 5 months for an order - and the full amount at that... nahh - I'm good. And I'm fine with that - free choice is a wonderful thing. I do wish them continued success.

My dealer can get me a landpride one in short order - but it's a lot more than the Homestead one - and no serrated teeth... so - like I said - I think I'm sold.

Thanks everyone!

(Sorry OP - didn't mean to hijack the thread here!)

Reactions: 1 users

2650fan

Equipment
B2650TLB
Jun 28, 2022
CT
86DD7716-F722-425A-BA5B-391CBFD2AA83.jpeg

EA 55” here as mentioned great add to any tractor, and for this size class like the lower weight of design.
The only thing I miss/wish it had was longer bottom tynes for getting under things and holding brush better… still I am very happy to have this grapple

Reactions: 1 user