Do you reconcile your accounts

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
We go through our accounts and make sure every charged item is actual and requested/ordered by us. How can you not account for 400B ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

MapleLeafFarmer

Equipment
Lots incl. B and L kubotas
Dec 2, 2019
E.
incompetence is the first word that comes to mind especially if no restitution / criminal charges / attempts to recover made.
Sounds like they are trying to recover.
Here in Canada we seem to forgive any repayment and interest. Oh well some claim.... I guess they really needed it is often said... and since no ability to repay well lets just forgive??
These wastes and incompetence's makes me sad.

Vlach7

Equipment
L47 305DT JD500C
Dec 16, 2021
Frazier Park Ca
Oh come on, we have more important issues to deal with like keeping the WOKE agenda in the schools military and in society. If you haven't figured it out yet they want the power and to turn us into a 3rd world nation, my buying power and bank account shows they are doing a great job.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Are you really surprised? Remember ENRON? SVB's business model is funding virtual businesses with virtual cash flows using pyramid schemes as sources of cash flow. How else do businesses get multi-billion dollar valuations when they've never earned more money than they've spent selling nothing but ones and zeros as assets.

Reactions: 1 user

lugbolt

Equipment
ZG127S-54
Oct 15, 2015
Mid, South, USA
maybe the same way someone i used to work for didn't miss over a hundred grand. Because the IRS can talk to the bank, seize as much as they want, and the bank doesn't have to notify you. All accounts looked normal and no money was "missing" (according to the online statements). But in fact, that one account, had a lot of money seized from it, before the actual IRS raid happened. The only clue was that the account was "locked". Stolen more like it and nothing that the boss could have done about it either.

and people wonder why i don't trust them.