Do any of yinz

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
know what the difference is between the Big B and the LX? Price, capacity , you know stuff?

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
I believe the same machine with a different label, and a few comfort/convenience improvements. There's a Messick's video, and a thread on here if you dig around.

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
I think the big difference is the loader attachment, the LX will be the remove from the seat and quick attach manifold like the 80 series BX vs the get off to drop the legs and 4 individual couplers. To me not much difference and I actually can do the re-install much faster on the old style. For some reason on my BX23S I had a tough time with the re-install after mowing compared to the B2650. Might just be me, but a lot of people had issues with that manifold leaking. I didn’t just was a pain to line back up. If you want the 33HP the LX all the way. My 2650 was a huge jump from the BX and I don’t do much more than brush hog in the summer and occasional snow blowing with the PTO so don’t need bigger. I do like the mower deck better as it seems to do a better job on the B. Tried a 72” but that scalped the lawn, the 60” does better. Good luck, either one will be a nice upgrade.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
know what the difference is between the Big B and the LX? Price, capacity , you know stuff?
The significant difference between the B3350 and the LX3310 replacement is the new common rail injection system, eliminating the trouble prone reformer based DPF system used on the 3350. Specs remain unchanged.

I was told that the price increase of a LX3310 ROPS model over a B3350 ROPS model is about $700.

The plan was for the new LX series to start arriving at dealers in late Spring but this will almost certainly be delayed now due to the closing of Kubota's GA assembly plant.

SDT