devo sostituire le gomme anteriori al mio B7000

Riccardo

Equipment
kubota b7000, aratro, trinciastocchi, fresa ecc
May 29, 2021
nuovo
As I say in the title, my front tires have reached the end of their life, some crazy person who has had experience buying these tires online? I live in Italy and therefore would appreciate a nearby shipment. the measurements of my original tires mounted at this time are: BRIDGESTONE 5.00-12

but I could widen these tires to have more footprint, what do you recommend? Do you advise me to modify my rims by widening them or to buy a new set online? I found these tires (for the original size, but there are all sizes) they are MITAS and I found them here, I attach link https://www.gommadiretto.it/rshop/Pneumatici/Mitas/B12/5-00--12-4PR-TT/R-379627 are the original size of the tractor.

(remember that my b7000 has the original classic 4 bolt front rims like other kubota rims
can i adapt? I am attaching photos of the tires at this time. foto2.jpeg foto1.jpeg
thanks in advance

Last edited:

JohnDB

Equipment
M4500DT
Jun 9, 2018
NZ
Ciao Ricardo, benvenuto nel forum.
Hi Ricardo, welcome to the forum.

Probabilmente otterrai una risposta migliore se utilizzi Google translate per porre la tua domanda. Sembra funzionare abbastanza bene quando traduco manuali di manutenzione dal francese all'inglese, quindi anche l'italiano potrebbe essere abbastanza buono. Puoi essere il giudice dato che sto usando Google Translate per scrivere questo :)

Se fai la traduzione significa che solo una persona deve tradurre, se non lo fai, ti aspetti che molte persone traducano.

You will probably get a better response if you use Google translate to put your question. It seems to work quite well when I have been translating French maintenance manuals to English, so Italian could be quite good as well. You can be the judge as I'm using Google translate to write this :)

If you make the translation, it save many others who want to help doing the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
The translation popped up when i first read the post, but unfortunately I don't know the answer. Ricardo hang on a while, there are folks on the forum that might know about these tires and have some suggestions.

Reactions: 1 user