Deene Kubota: If It's Not the Most Highly Rated Kubota Dealership I'd Be Surprised

North Texas Rich

Equipment
L2501
Sep 11, 2022
Near Dallas
Everyone interested in buying a Kubota tractor should call Deene Kubota in Forney, Texas and speak to Alex Marquez before they purchase a tractor or implement. They are the gold standard for customer experience and customer service out of all of the tractor dealerships I contacted in Texas and several other states.

Alex Marquez spent a few hours with me over a period of 4 or 5 months answering my questions about which model tractor and which implements I should buy based on the size of the properties we were considering and what our needs were for our business. I asked Alex many questions. Prior to starting my own business, I had been in Engineering and Engineering Management for most of my career while working at Caterpillar and Ford Motor Company. I can say Alex really knows the technical details and performance specifications of the products Kubota has. Alex also has a lot of farming knowledge. This was very helpful and prevented me from buying things I didn't need or wouldn’t do the job I needed done.

I received from Alex quotes that were competitive and detailed unlike so many other dealerships who just send you a number by email.

They had everything that I wanted in stock. My order was delivered by Ray. At delivery I was treated to “Ray’s Kubota Class”. Ray spent a couple hours with me. He trained me on how to use the tractor and how implements were put on, taken off and operated. He stood by while I did several passes with the 60” rotary mower, we moved and spread a gravel pile, that was left by the previous owner, around with the front end loader and we picked up another implement that was on the truck and moved it into the barn with the fork lift attachment.

I have yet to meet Alex face to face. When Alex and I finalized what I needed over the phone, my wife who was in Texas at the time, went to Deene Kubota and signed the documents and the tractor and implements were delivered a few week later when we were in our new property. We purchased an L2501 with a front end loader and bucket, a rear quick connect, a 60” mower deck, broadcast spreader, weight bucket, fork lift attachment, and a post hole digger.

After a few weeks I did have a few questions about an implement and when I called, a technician spent about a half hour on the phone with me, giving me directions and looking at the pictures I sent until I understood what I was doing incorrectly.

Once again, give Alex a call. He is a good guy and he works for a top dealership.

Reactions: 3 users

Siesta Sundance

Equipment
L305DT, MX 5200, SVL 75-2, (Sold M7060))
Oct 23, 2022
youtube.com
Everyone interested in buying a Kubota tractor should call Deene Kubota in Forney, Texas and speak to Alex Marquez before they purchase a tractor or implement. They are the gold standard for customer experience and customer service out of all of the tractor dealerships I contacted in Texas and several other states.

Alex Marquez spent a few hours with me over a period of 4 or 5 months answering my questions about which model tractor and which implements I should buy based on the size of the properties we were considering and what our needs were for our business. I asked Alex many questions. Prior to starting my own business, I had been in Engineering and Engineering Management for most of my career while working at Caterpillar and Ford Motor Company. I can say Alex really knows the technical details and performance specifications of the products Kubota has. Alex also has a lot of farming knowledge. This was very helpful and prevented me from buying things I didn't need or wouldn’t do the job I needed done.

I received from Alex quotes that were competitive and detailed unlike so many other dealerships who just send you a number by email.

They had everything that I wanted in stock. My order was delivered by Ray. At delivery I was treated to “Ray’s Kubota Class”. Ray spent a couple hours with me. He trained me on how to use the tractor and how implements were put on, taken off and operated. He stood by while I did several passes with the 60” rotary mower, we moved and spread a gravel pile, that was left by the previous owner, around with the front end loader and we picked up another implement that was on the truck and moved it into the barn with the fork lift attachment.

I have yet to meet Alex face to face. When Alex and I finalized what I needed over the phone, my wife who was in Texas at the time, went to Deene Kubota and signed the documents and the tractor and implements were delivered a few week later when we were in our new property. We purchased an L2501 with a front end loader and bucket, a rear quick connect, a 60” mower deck, broadcast spreader, weight bucket, fork lift attachment, and a post hole digger.

After a few weeks I did have a few questions about an implement and when I called, a technician spent about a half hour on the phone with me, giving me directions and looking at the pictures I sent until I understood what I was doing incorrectly.

Once again, give Alex a call. He is a good guy and he works for a top dealership.
Yeah I got price quote from them on the SVL75-2 I bought in June, they were cheaper (than 7 other dealers) than anyone else, but my local dealer caved in and didn't want to lose my business or my future purchases.
My local dealer/sales guy didn't think I would make a trip up there to save the $2,700, and at the time it would have only cost me $300 in fuel, I don't like the salesmanship games.

Reactions: 1 user

Jchonline

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L6060, KX040-4, M7060, RTV X1100C, M62 (sold)
Oct 28, 2018
Red Feather Lakes, CO

I have been into that store myself. Nice establishment. Bought a QH15 for our tractor. I also use Athens Kubota, and they are fantastic. We bought our M7060 from Athens.

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA

This awesome to hear. Not much in the way of customer service these days. So to hear of stories like this is always a pleasant surprise. Glad you got all of the answers you needed and the right equipment!