Dash light on L3410

Sam427

Equipment
L3410 GST, FEL, Bush Hog, Box Scrape, Spreader
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
I have a dash light that comes on intermitant on my L3410, it's on the left side and looks like a spiral shaped wire, can anyone tell me what that is? I don't have the manual yet, or I could look in there.

Sam427

Equipment
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
Why would the light come on intermitant even while the engine is running? The tractor fires right up, even when it is cold.

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
I agree it sounds like some thing is wrong there. That coil should only light up when you are using the glow plugs. If it is doing it any other time you may have a short some where. Could be dangerous? or could burn out the glow plugs. Those things take quite a bit of power. Good luck and keep us posted.:D Dusty

Sam427

Equipment
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
When I turn the key on I hear a buzzing sound under the dash for a few seconds. Like maybe a solenoid or relay buzzing? Or does this have an electric fuel pump?

Sam427

Equipment
Nov 6, 2009
Snellville, Ga. USA
Just thought I would let everyone know that I got around to fixing this. It was the controller, the Kubota mechanic said that most of the time on these tractors it will be that. Seems if they sit out in the weather it makes them go bad for some reason.