Dangerous situation!

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
Stopped in at my neighborhood Kubota dealer today just to see if they had an M5660 SUHD on the lot...the tractor of my desires. I went out to the lot and there sat one. After climbing up and around it for a few minutes, looking underneath, envisioning me using it, etc., I went inside to see if my point of contact was in today.

I found him and after some chit chat he grabbed the key and we went out to the lot. I wanted to test drive the tractor as I have never driven one with the hydraulic power shuttle. My experience has been either a crash box or hydrostatic.

I really like the power shuttle and for my use, it will be a most excellent choice. That loader practically reaches to the sky! The cable operated loader valve is a little stiff but hopefully it would loosen up with use. Tried speed shifting the 4 speed synchronized tranny and it was flawless.

Foot throttle is sweet! All the controls were within easy reach for me.

Now waiting game begins:( Have to get a couple bills paid off before pulling the trigger.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Looking is ok climbing on one is iffy,,,, driving one is bad JUJU,,You have been bitten, your done my friend and I fear there is no cure

Howling

Equipment
BX2370
Feb 5, 2016
Ayer, MA
Just remember when you at dealer looking at new tools (toys) it is only money.

But in this case money can buy you happiness.

mickeyd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2014 L3200 DT w/LA524 FEL, 2019 Kubota Z121S w/ 48" Pro Dec, TG1860G w/RCK54TG
Mar 21, 2014
Guin, AL
Now waiting game begins:( Have to get a couple bills paid off before pulling the trigger.
That is why I hate going to the dealer to get parts. Just driving by is bad enough. :D

Strawberryman

Equipment
M5660 SUHD
May 16, 2018
Walnut Cove, NC
Well I will say I have that model and it works awesome. Now at some point it developed a issue that caused the dealer to replace eveyfrom injectors to fuel lines and even a wiring harness and ECU but when it ran I would not take another model for what I do. The dealer did give me a new Blue (NH) compatible tractor to use while they fixed mind and there is no comparison between the two. You will love the 5660 and I am sure mine was a fluke because so many things went out/bad at once.

Brick Axelrod

Equipment
L5460, BH92, RCR1872, FDR2572.RTVX1100c
Apr 12, 2018
South Carolina
Lol, I went to get a pizza about 5 weeks ago. Said to fiancé, I need to get some hydraulic oil for the RTV gotta stop at Kubota. She said ok, you gonna drool over tractors while your there. I bought a L 4701 and still got the pizza while it was hot. Now Ineed a SVL75 with cab.

quazz

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 and Z411
Jan 6, 2014
Rockley, NS
Lol, I went to get a pizza about 5 weeks ago. Said to fiancé, I need to get some hydraulic oil for the RTV gotta stop at Kubota. She said ok, you gonna drool over tractors while your there. I bought a L 4701 and still got the pizza while it was hot. Now Ineed a SVL75 with cab.
LOL!!! That is awesome!