Connecting Hotwoods Wire Roller into Hydualics of LA243 Loader for BX2370

Cosmicsheepman

Equipment
Kubota BX2370
Jul 19, 2021
Southern High Plains
fullsizeoutput_5f2b.jpeg
I want to connect this wire roller into the A and D ports of my hydraulics for my LA243 loader on my BX2370. Any Issues doing this I should be aware of? Would I then be able to operate the roller with my loader control lever?

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
View attachment 63293 I want to connect this wire roller into the A and D ports of my hydraulics for my LA243 loader on my BX2370. Any Issues doing this I should be aware of? Would I then be able to operate the roller with my loader control lever?
Another great example of an application for the dual remote kit on your BX. But, yes, you can connect that to the loader valve and use that valve to operate it. Remember, if you are using the bucket spool, you will need to force the lever into the extreme right position for it to work in that direction.

Cosmicsheepman

Equipment
Kubota BX2370
Jul 19, 2021
Southern High Plains
Another great example of an application for the dual remote kit on your BX. But, yes, you can connect that to the loader valve and use that valve to operate it. Remember, if you are using the bucket spool, you will need to force the lever into the extreme right position for it to work in that direction.
So I understand? Is the dual remote kit something I need to add or is it already on the BX?

Cosmicsheepman

Equipment
Kubota BX2370
Jul 19, 2021
Southern High Plains
You would need to add it. I have one on my BX24d
Ok, I see one from Summit and reading the forum Lawsons. Since I am not in a hurry for the wire roller I will add the dual remote. I have to see my dealer for a hydraulic hose this week will get a price from him. Thanks for the help can always depend on Orange Tractor Talks

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Ok, I see one from Summit and reading the forum Lawsons. Since I am not in a hurry for the wire roller I will add the dual remote. I have to see my dealer for a hydraulic hose this week will get a price from him. Thanks for the help can always depend on Orange Tractor Talks
Ask the Sales dept. for kit # BX7326. It fits all bx's from 50 series forward

Attachments

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Last edited:

Cosmicsheepman

Equipment
Kubota BX2370
Jul 19, 2021
Southern High Plains
If you use a rear blade and also some other TPH attachments get yourself a hydraulic top link to go with the rear remotes. You will wonder why you didn't get it years ago! (some people also use a hyd tilt cylinder on the TPH. I haven't purchased one of them yet. ) I got my top link from https://www.surpluscenter.com/ a few years ago.
This is the one I use. https://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydra...A-Hydraulic-Cylinder-Swivel-Eyes-9-7258-4.axd
I primarily use a mower. What is a TPH? What kind of offset on the 11/16 end wrenches?

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Ok no need for that. Back to the offset wrenches are you referring to tubing wrenches?
No, an offset wrench is openended at both ends and the ends are offset at more acute angles than a standard wrench... They make it a lot easier to tighten some of the fittings in there

eserv

Equipment
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Ok same size on each end?
Yes, you will only need 11/16 and maybe 9/16. It is likely cheaper to buy a cheap set. you don't need to tighten those fittings super tight and you might not need to use them ever again. You likely could do the job without them even but they make it easier and faster.