coastal multitrac tractor fluid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam L Series

Equipment
Kubota L3301, Forks, Loader, Tiller
May 3, 2020
Florida
Sam, did you come to this forum just to argue? Use what ever oil you prefer, you don't need our permission. You don't believe folk who work on Kubota tractor for a living, and you say, " ... sounds like a story to me".

Maybe go to a different tractor brand and peddle your opinion. Surely you can find someone broke enough to buy off brand products after they bought a nice tractor.
So anyone who disagrees with you is arguing. how about open minded enough to research and see that Kubota is not the only oil that is quality.

So the other oils that are made for HST transmissions for all the other company's tractors must be garbage according to who?

there are other tractor manufactures that make HST tractors and use there own and other brands that are made from the oil manufactures... So it makes sense that there are other oil manufactures that make and sell quality HST oils... I know for some this may be difficult to comprehend, but it is reality.

whitetiger

Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
Kansas City, KS
So anyone who disagrees with you is arguing. how about open minded enough to research and see that Kubota is not the only oil that is quality.

So the other oils that are made for HST transmissions for all the other company's tractors must be garbage according to who?

there are other tractor manufactures that make HST tractors and use there own and other brands that are made from the oil manufactures... So it makes sense that there are other oil manufactures that make and sell quality HST oils... I know for some this may be difficult to comprehend, but it is reality.
Yes, other companies build hydrostat transmissions, but each manufacturer uses different materials and finishes on parts that necessitate a different oil formulation. The same with what material is used on the wet clutch and brake plates. I know for you this may be difficult to comprehend, but it is reality and FACT.

You played this same little game on TBN, you got basically the same answers plus made an ass out of yourself. Why are you doing it again here??

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

streborx

Equipment
Kubota L3901
Jul 18, 2020
Colorado
I live in rural Colorado in an ag county where the only tractor dealer is John Deere, yet 9 out of 10 tractors are Kubotas. The nearest Kubota dealer is a 100 mile round trip from here. I wonder why Kubota doesn't distribute its maintenance fluids and filters at one of the local farm stores, if its products are so unique and critical. I can't recall the last time I saw a Kubota filter and fluids factory.

Reactions: 1 user

Sam L Series

Equipment
Kubota L3301, Forks, Loader, Tiller
May 3, 2020
Florida
He has as much right to express his opinion as you do. The fact that someone works for Kubota does not make him an expert on what fluids are compatible with Kubota transmissions. If anything, it suggests he might be too biased to look at the facts.
Yes, other companies build hydrostat transmissions, but each manufacturer uses different materials and finishes on parts that necessitate a different oil formulation. The same with what material is used on the wet clutch and brake plates. I know for you this may be difficult to comprehend, but it is reality and FACT.

You played this same little game on TBN, you got basically the same answers plus made an ass out of yourself. Why are you doing it again here??
You see, I thought only small minded people call others names thinking it helps prove your point. gzzz in fact it shows ones true colors. Talking about an A.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You see, I thought only small minded people call others names thinking it helps prove your point. gzzz in fact it shows ones true colors. Talking about an A.
Enough is enough... Thread closed!

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.