CNC rubber mats for my L2501 HST

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Noice. You cut those on the CNC? You wouldn't happen to have a drawing/model you'd be willing to share, would you?

I don't have a CNC, but I do have access to a plotter, I could print out a 1:1 and try my best at cutting/drilling by hand.
I'm a little worried about sand/moisture getting underneath there and rotting the floorboard away, but at the same time, it's not as permanent (read, "easier to back out of") as going the rhino lining way.

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
My first forum. I shared these on someone else’s existing forum but not sure that was the correct way. I made some rubber mats for my L2501 HST. They should fit other L series HST models if interested. Easy to install and remove for cleaning.
Are these offered for sale or just showing what you can do? I think I saw them somewhere else held in place with elevator bolts.

Hawk67

Equipment
2020 L2501 HST
Dec 18, 2020
South Carolina
I saw the ones you are referring too and those mats did use elevator bolts. The ones I make do not need elevator bolts. The holes let’s the mats drop in place and stay put.
Yes, I will sale these if there is interest. Message me if you would like a set.