Chevy or Dodge???

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
The aisin was only in the cab and chassis trucks. If the data plate has (INCOMPLETE) stamped on it, it is asin. Good heavy duty trans but very expensive if it needs to be replaced,,, $8 to % 10 thousand .

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
What a land yacht...lol I had a Lance myself, Sold it, What a tank and you have a horse trailer and a car behind that. I feel for your transmission.
The wife was driving the Ford with the camper and horse trailer. I was driving the car. We loaded the horse trailer up with fence panels and tools, and hauled it back to Virginia. That Ford has has one bank of glowplugs replaced, 8 tires, and 4 batteries. Just regular oil changes otherwise. Still runs and drives like a top. I am a GM guy myself, but she likes the ones we have now. When I want to have fun on a vehicle, I bring one of the Harley's out of the garage.

JimmyJazz

Equipment
B2601
Aug 8, 2020
Pittsburgh, Pa
still not a fan of gm vehicles, not sure i ever will be.

gf is, and we butt heads for that. she has an 09 gmc acadia, and it's gonna need chains, which means the motor's gotta come out. Quoted $6200 at dealer. It will get gone before we spend $6200 for timing chains! May get a second opinion. Has 126,000 miles on it. Heater will come on full blast sometimes, and only in the middle of the summer after driving a while. And when I say full blast, I mean it will run you OUT. And here, in the South (Daren can attest to this), you don't want the heater in the summer....you'll just cook. ALL of the buttons in the dash have lost all of their markings. Two of them are broken. Yeah it's a nice car but there comes a point when you gotta decide what you're gonna do. At this point I think we're gonna go look at Explorers. We'll probably look at those and maybe the Escape. She likes them both but she needs to drive one and see which she likes better. Said something about getting another acadia and I said NO you are not!
My GMC truck had Lou Reeds Rock and Roll Animal CD stuck in it for almost a year. All I could listen to. A great recording in my opinion. Could have been worse.