Can a B2601 fit on my automobile lift?

davidmem

Equipment
Soon to be owner of Kubota B2601 Toro TimeCutter Model 7577
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I have a B2610 on order. I am wondering if it will fit on my drive up auto lift. Anybody know the distance between the inside of the wheels on that tractor or how I would find it out? Certainly I'll know when it arrives here in a few months.

Thank you.

David

DustyRusty

Equipment
BX23S
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Most 4 post lifts have one runway that is movable, so the quick answer is yes, but you might have to move one ramp / runway.

Reactions: 1 user

davidmem

Equipment
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
Most 4 post lifts have one runway that is movable, so the quick answer is yes, but you might have to move one ramp / runway.
My lift has a fixed distance between the runways so the cross jacks can fit in between and slide.

Last edited:

bronc71

Equipment
BX25D
Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
I put my BX on it several times. Just the outside half of tires would be on the ramps. Jack tray positioned under front axle. No problems. B series should be similar

davidmem

Equipment
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
I put my BX on it several times. Just the outside half of tires would be on the ramps. Jack tray positioned under front axle. No problems. B series should be similar
Thank you. I hope this is the case......

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
I have a B2610 on order. I am wondering if it will fit on my drive up auto lift. Anybody know the distance between the inside of the wheels on that tractor or how I would find it out? Certainly I'll know when it arrives here in a few months.

Thank you.

David
Seems like the tractor specs should tell you the width of the tire track...and maybe give you a definitive answer. Just speculation on my part...

davidmem

Equipment
Mar 14, 2021
Bethany, CT
Seems like the tractor specs should tell you the width of the tire track...and maybe give you a definitive answer. Just speculation on my part...
Thank you. Is the "width of the tire track" outside to outside, or inside to inside of the two tires? There is a "opening" between the two drive on ramps on the left. Trying to determine if there is enough of the tire that will remain on the lift.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
width would ( should ? ) be outside to outside..
I prefer the 'track' measurement, center of tread to center of tread.
big problem is what's 'normal'... most tractors you can adjust the track...
and of course WHICH tires are being used...
dang, I'm confused....
still thinking outside to outside ( as in what size hole will it drive through...)