BX23 Service manual

ncridgerunner

Equipment
BX23, finish mower, bush hog, box scraper, blade scraper, fertilizer spreader
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
Searched for a good price on a BX23 Service Manual but what I've found is several websites that are no longer active, sites that have changed and don't have service manuals listed, and sites that my security software says are unsafe.

Does anyone have access to a reasonable service manual for this machine from a valid and safe site? Hard copy or download are ok.

The BX23 is new to me and after trading up from a B7100 I owned for 20 years I have a lot to learn.

Thanks!

Ed

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
Searched for a good price on a BX23 Service Manual but what I've found is several websites that are no longer active, sites that have changed and don't have service manuals listed, and sites that my security software says are unsafe.

Does anyone have access to a reasonable service manual for this machine from a valid and safe site? Hard copy or download are ok.

The BX23 is new to me and after trading up from a B7100 I owned for 20 years I have a lot to learn.

Thanks!

Ed
I don't know what you think is reasonable but they are $62.50 at your friendly Kubota shop here in Canada!

sk123

Equipment
Kubota B3200 FEL w/ B2782A snowblower
Apr 11, 2013
Estevan
I paid $19 for a PDF version online for my B3200. I figure it is easier to lookup things because you can use PDF search feature.

ncridgerunner

Equipment
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
I paid $19 for a PDF version online for my B3200. I figure it is easier to lookup things because you can use PDF search feature.
Where did you find the online version. The printed version I found was a little over $80.

ncridgerunner

Equipment
Mar 31, 2013
Marion, NC
Reasonable.... $20-$40 Good. $1-$20 Better. $0 Best.

Guess my opinion of reasonable is changing. With my daughter starting North Carolina State University in a few months, the number of checks I am writing is increasing to the point that I may have to sell the tractor (hope not). But gotta cut those costs where I can.