Bx1500

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
That tractor is quite old, so it shouldn't be that difficult to find one. You will need more than just the loader, but also all the lines that run under the tractor. I am inclined to believe that a complete system from a BX1800/2200/22 should all fit. If you get a loader, there were two different valve options, and only one of those is compatible with a snowblower or snow plow attachment. The only thing that I am not certain of, is if the tractors mentioned above have a longer wheelbase and width than the BX1500. If they are not identical then it will have to come from a BX1500 only. I do remember that the BX1500 came with smaller tires than the other models mentioned. You probably would have been better off holding out till you found one of the models that I mentioned, rather than the BX1500 just for the reasons mentioned. The BX1500 is a 2-cylinder machine, and it really doesn't have a lot of power, not to mention that it shakes a lot at an idle. It was an entry-level machine sold mostly for lawn care use.

Reactions: 1 user

FreezinGator

Equipment
BX1500 LA181 FEL 48MMM Back blade
Jul 10, 2020
Upstate NY
I have a BX1500 and I am pretty sure the BX1800/BX2200 both use the LA211 loader. I have an LA181 on my BX and rarely see them for sale. The one shown above seems a little pricey but probably not in today's market and I don't know if you will ever see another brand new one for sale. Hopefully your tractor already has the valve/control/hydraulic hookups installed. I can't imagine having a compact tractor without a loader - I find it very useful. I only take it off for service and to mow the lawn.

Reactions: 1 user