BX adding Hydraulic

BonnySlope

Equipment
BX2380 FEL Add-A-Grapple, Titan 48" Box scraper, 60" Rake, 72" Rear Blade, Flail
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon
Well I'm on the last f of installing 3rd function on BX2380 with rear remote. Looks like I'm going to tape into the systems optional 3rd function fuse position. Hopefully they already have it wire, I'll just need to trace over to where the factory taps into it for their 3rd function unite. I have enough hydraulic line, having extra is better then being forced. I'm concerned when I operate my 3 pt. the lines come in contact with high lift. I was able to stuff and secure all hydraulics lines and connections. I did the inicetel start up and by tomorrow evening with electrical complete I'll be able to test and pressurize the whole system. Now all I need is for it to dry-out a little.
At first I was going to go with a single rear remote, because of their pricing and my cost I decided to go with a 3-spool system.
I maybe over thinking the hydraulic hoses and my 3 pt.
Earlier 3rd function or should I say the stand alone 3rd function system by SH doesn't go into a rear manifold. and the print out show how to combine the two, they call it Mid point connection.

Attachments