Buying a XG850 and a few accessories questions

trainman605

Equipment
XG850 Sidekick
May 3, 2023
Ft. Worth, Texas
I'm on the list at my Kubota dealer for a new XG850, sales person says around 2-3 weeks for the one I want. As far as accessories go I'm looking for the Sport Top, the Full Windshield, and the Rear Bumper to be added at delivery time, others accessories I can add later. My question is the Kubota full windshield, the Poly one work well and holdup against rock chips, small branches, etc., will it scratch easily when cleaning or is it pretty tough. My Kubota will have easy use, cleanup around the property, and visit the neighbors on down the road, for me it a TOY and not a work machine. Thanks for your responses.

trainman

Reactions: 1 users

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
You need to find out if a Hardened plastic I put a Non-Hardened on a Can_am I had tossed it 6 months later dur to scratches.
Now I have glass on the Defender.

Reactions: 1 user

Siesta Sundance

Equipment
L305DT, MX 5200, SVL 75-2, (Sold M7060))
Oct 23, 2022
youtube.com
I'm on the list at my Kubota dealer for a new XG850, sales person says around 2-3 weeks for the one I want. As far as accessories go I'm looking for the Sport Top, the Full Windshield, and the Rear Bumper to be added at delivery time, others accessories I can add later. My question is the Kubota full windshield, the Poly one work well and holdup against rock chips, small branches, etc., will it scratch easily when cleaning or is it pretty tough. My Kubota will have easy use, cleanup around the property, and visit the neighbors on down the road, for me it a TOY and not a work machine. Thanks for your responses.

trainman

trainman
I hope it serves you well.

I considered getting one of those, but recalls last year scared me away. And because of the recalls, dealers down here don't get inventory till mid June/ early July. The Kubota RTV520 was a hard pass, bed capacity was 440lbs and the turning radius sucked.

I'm now considering a basic mule 4010 now for $12k, in that particular model they still use the kawasaki motors in them, Japan made and the utvs are assembled in Merica.