Bucket and backup camera setup on M4

Huey67

Equipment
M4
Nov 28, 2022
Western NY
Has anyone added a backup and or bucket camera on their enclosed M4 can to get a better view? I'm worried if I add one of the aftermarket cameras on top of the cab it'll get ripped off by a tree branch or something. Suggestions?

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Really don't want to, but may be the only way. Was hoping someone had come up with something a bit easier.
A wife with good eyesight and a constant desire to tell you what you are doing wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
Hint: if you need a two camera setup buy a 2 camera system up front. Systems are advertised as "4 camera capable" but the camera's use a proprietary signal that's incompatible even among the same brand. Good luck finding a compatible camera after the fact.

Reactions: 1 user

Tughill Tom

Equipment
B3200
Dec 23, 2013
Turin, NY
Has anyone added a backup and or bucket camera on their enclosed M4 can to get a better view? I'm worried if I add one of the aftermarket cameras on top of the cab it'll get ripped off by a tree branch or something. Suggestions?
I just installed this one on a Snowcat for my club Backup Camera System with Heated Camera - Wired Backup Camera Systems - Backup Camera Systems - Our Products (rearviewsafety.com)
It does come in the un-heated version and you can add more camaras. The system is hard wired.