Brand New B7100 ROPS KIT

kubotasan

Aug 12, 2011
Iowa, US
Just like the title states. I bought a ROPS kit for my B7100, the dealer sent me the wrong one, and they refuse to take it back. So, it's up for sale. It WILL NOT FIT A B7100 IF IT HAS AN MR6000 MOWER DECK!!!!!!!!
Of course, that little tidbit was too much for the local Kubota dealer to read...On the front page of the instructions...AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!

250 bucks, Cedar Rapids, IA.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Last edited:

MagKarl

Equipment
L245DT
Aug 2, 2010
Olympia, WA
You have to read the fine print Wolfman, dealers still charge you tax, shipping, handling, etc. I think mine was in the same ballpark as kubotasan pricewise. You could probably haggle on the shipping, I was just glad to get a ROPS period.

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
That is a shame .Time to look for a new dealer. Kubota has a good program to get ROPS onto the older tractors for a reasonable price. I have a L245DT and do not have one. Dealers do not charge me tax. I have a farm and have to pay plenty of real estate taxes.

orangelegacy

Equipment
B8200
Jan 10, 2015
ontaro
I could be in the market for a ROPS Kit. I have purchased a B8200 without a ROPS. Would it fit?

I say 'could' because I am waiting to hear from Kubota Canada about their ROPS program. The local dealer says they never heard of it, and now i'm thinking there's going to be some kind of stupid double standard that the ROPS/Seatbelt Safety program does not apply to the Canadian Market.

Stay tuned.

Cameron

Vair2

Equipment
B7800HST
Jun 5, 2020
Quesnel, BC
I could be in the market for a ROPS Kit. I have purchased a B8200 without a ROPS. Would it fit?

I say 'could' because I am waiting to hear from Kubota Canada about their ROPS program. The local dealer says they never heard of it, and now i'm thinking there's going to be some kind of stupid double standard that the ROPS/Seatbelt Safety program does not apply to the Canadian Market.

Stay tuned.

Cameron
Did you ever find your answer? I want to install a ROPS on my B7001.

Codyrapoza

Equipment
B8200 4wd hst
Apr 25, 2020
Ogden, utah
I just did this in the states last month. Dealer said couldn’t get the parts. I emailed kubota who told me to have the parts person contact them with the issue. I got my ROPS for $220 + freight. Mine is a b8200hst 4x4

Reactions: 1 user

RetiredRob

Equipment
B8200HST, backhoe, front loader, snowblower, looking for forks...
Sep 24, 2020
Alban, Ontario

Stay tuned.

Cameron
Hi Cameron,
I am new to the site, but have also bought a B8200 HST. Any luck finding out about the ROPS in Canada. I am up on the French River.

Christianbenzon1

Equipment
B7100
Feb 5, 2021
Salt Lake City
Just like the title states. I bought a ROPS kit for my B7100, the dealer sent me the wrong one, and they refuse to take it back. So, it's up for sale. It WILL NOT FIT A B7100 IF IT HAS AN MR6000 MOWER DECK!!!!!!!!
Of course, that little tidbit was too much for the local Kubota dealer to read...On the front page of the instructions...AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!!!

250 bucks, Cedar Rapids, IA.
Still have this ROPS for B7100?