Best QC Hydraulic Fittings

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I have a B2650 with the 3rd function and rear remotes. The fittings that came on it are Dixon brand ISO (Pioneer) style.

3 of them are leaking. I can't see any debris or damage to the fittings so I am at a loss as to why they leak.

These will be used on 1/4 and 3/8" lines.

What is the best brand/style to use? I am thinking of just replacing them all with the same brand.

PapaJ

Equipment
BX2680 - PFL1242 - RCK54 MMM - Fimco 3PH Sprayer - Trailer Mover
Apr 28, 2020
VA
I have a B2650 with the 3rd function and rear remotes. The fittings that came on it are Dixon brand ISO (Pioneer) style.

3 of them are leaking. I can't see any debris or damage to the fittings so I am at a loss as to why they leak.

These will be used on 1/4 and 3/8" lines.

What is the best brand/style to use? I am thinking of just replacing them all with the same brand.
I have no idea about your question, but I wanted to ask you about your setup. My factory QC's for the loader always have a moist area, with no obvious damage or debris as well. Did you use the factory kits to install 3rd function and remotes? I want to do that to my BX if possible, for a hydraulic top link while still having the 3rd function up front.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
I have no idea about your question, but I wanted to ask you about your setup. My factory QC's for the loader always have a moist area, with no obvious damage or debris as well. Did you use the factory kits to install 3rd function and remotes? I want to do that to my BX if possible, for a hydraulic top link while still having the 3rd function up front.
Mine were both OEM at the dealer.