Before and after photos of the hurricane region

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
Thanks, kytim.. I'm sure our (and many others) church will have buses and trucks of supplies and people headed that way. Many in this area are still struggling from the multiple tornados from a year and a half ago.

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
I remember a bunch of us Idaho National Guard guys headed down to New Orleans. This looks alot like what we seen then.

Eric McCarthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota B6100E
Dec 21, 2009
Richmond Va
Sadly its fixin to happen all over again next week November 6-8. Same kinda storm following the exact strom pattern as Sandy. I follow this weather forcaster David Tolleris who's been spot on 100% accurate with his forcasting and prediced Hurricane Sandy about 2 weeks before the local and end The Weather Channel did.

www.wxrisk.com

dmanlyr

Equipment
L3200, Hustler Super Z
May 30, 2012
Graham, WA
Sad to see. I see that two weeks later the suffering is still going on, as it probaby will be for months or even a year or two in the case of some of the major infanstructure destroyed.. Much like new Orleans - sthey are still rebuilding.

Kinda makes us humans and what we build look pretty puny. Sometimes we build for years or centuries... and it can all be washed away in a matter of hours.

I wonder how my part of the country is going to hold up when the big one hits. About every 1000 years we have a 9.0 or greater earthquake.... and we are at year 1300 since the last one. Way overdue.

I have no natural gas in the house, rural setting with natural firebreaks, so hopefully after the big one hits I can dig thru the sticks that are left of my house and build some kind of shelter!

David