B8200d Hydraulic issues

Hopeitsfixed

Equipment
B8200
May 18, 2022
Bowdoin Maine
I cant seem to find answers anywhere so this is my last cry for help before i sell it. I have a b8200d standard trans with a loader and 3pt hitch it has never worked right since ive owned it. When you put the 3pt lever to raise it does nothing until you try to raise the bucket. It will then raise but the bucket wont move until the 3pt gets to the top and dead heads sending pressure to the bucket. If you put the 3pt lever in the middle hold position absolutely nothing in the hydraulics will work. It acts like they are both tied into the same feed line and whatever has less restriction lifts first. I appreciate any help sent my way, thanks!

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I cant seem to find answers anywhere so this is my last cry for help before i sell it. I have a b8200d standard trans with a loader and 3pt hitch it has never worked right since ive owned it. When you put the 3pt lever to raise it does nothing until you try to raise the bucket. It will then raise but the bucket wont move until the 3pt gets to the top and dead heads sending pressure to the bucket. If you put the 3pt lever in the middle hold position absolutely nothing in the hydraulics will work. It acts like they are both tied into the same feed line and whatever has less restriction lifts first. I appreciate any help sent my way, thanks!
I would say your analysis is correct. Post a picture or two of the loader valve connections to the tractor and someone might be able to help you fix that.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The loader valve is all functioning correctly, youre correct on that being the hydraulic outlet block and i believe thats where my issue is
Do you or don't you have a problem with the loader? Your original description indicates a problem with the way the loader valve is connected to the tractor's hydraulic system. That connection is usually done at the hydraulic outlet block. The block is not broken - your loader connections are incorrect. Show us the hydraulic connections between the loader valve and the tractor if you want to get it corrected.

Dan

Last edited: