B7500 mmm

Tire Biter

Equipment
B 2601 434 loader MMM, bunch of tractor stuff . Ford 4600
Jul 10, 2012
S.E. TN
Did it ever lift right? The front link has to be adjusted to the length specified in the mower deck manual. Other than that, some pictures would help us see whats up.

RJR

Equipment
B7500 kubota
Jun 28, 2021
Lawson Mo.
Did it ever lift right? The front link has to be adjusted to the length specified in the mower deck manual. Other than that, some pictures would help us see whats up.
Yes it worked great last year and I took it off for winter. Put it back on this spring. I think the front bracket somehow got bent I don't recall hitting anything plus it's partially protected with the fel.

Tire Biter

Equipment
B 2601 434 loader MMM, bunch of tractor stuff . Ford 4600
Jul 10, 2012
S.E. TN
With the deck on the ground, when you attach the front link it should cinch up pretty tight. When the lift link arms move up, they kind of move up and back, so with the front link tight and at the proper length, the front of the deck has no choice but to move up also. If the front bracket is bent back, it won’t be tight. Try adjusting The link length.
I used to have 7500 but I can’t remember what the front link looked like. It was a few tractors ago.

RJR

Equipment
B7500 kubota
Jun 28, 2021
Lawson Mo.
With the deck on the ground, when you attach the front link it should cinch up pretty tight. When the lift link arms move up, they kind of move up and back, so with the front link tight and at the proper length, the front of the deck has no choice but to move up also. If the front bracket is bent back, it won’t be tight. Try adjusting The link length.
I used to have 7500 but I can’t remember what the front link looked like. It was a few tractors ago.
I'll give it a try. I had already adjusted it to make it shorter

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Is the front linkage attached to the deck properly? Trying to go from memory of my father’s B7500 mower, but I think you can put the linkage in the slot on the mower wrong causing the distance to be wrong. Take a picture of it and post it please then we can help better.