B7200 HST with front snowblower

MikeG6

Equipment
B7200
Jul 26, 2022
Canada
I am looking at buying a tractor from the home we are purchasing. How much should one pay for a B7200 HST (which does not appear to have the 4WD sticker on it, so I assume 2WD) with the mower deck and a front snowblower installed on it? From Canada, so if there are differences in pricing by country, that might affect it, right? Screenshot_20220726-191720_Messenger.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
I would search some sales sites, ie; kijiji, facebook market place, marketbook.ca, etc. Condition is a large part when it comes to a older machine. Some pictures would be helpful also, other people here may have a better idea.

MikeG6

Equipment
B7200
Jul 26, 2022
Canada
I added some screenshots from a video my wife took of the garage, best I can do. I can't find the combination of 2WD tractor and snowblower, although the separate prices suggest the asking price of $7200 CDN might be pretty close. Any thoughts?

ve9aa

Equipment
tg1860, bx2380
Apr 11, 2021
NB, Canada
Does seem to be 2WD (look at the front axle)
Looks like be in nice shape but $7200 seems a bit on the high side perhaps?
I'd want to see the shape of the implements up close.

Reactions: 1 user

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
I added some screenshots from a video my wife took of the garage, best I can do. I can't find the combination of 2WD tractor and snowblower, although the separate prices suggest the asking price of $7200 CDN might be pretty close. Any thoughts?
A front mounted blower on a two wheel drive is a bit of a odd combination, but it is what it is. Tractor "appears" to be in good shape ? Most people want 4x4 tractors today, so a two wheel drive will bring a bit less money. Two wheel drives can do a lot of work, just not as much as a 4x4. You would want some form of a counter weight on the back in the winter to help with the blower. Have you heard it running, or test drove it ? Running and driving well are big factors. Diesels, sound totally different to gas engines. Is it a hydrostatic transmission or a "standard" ? Hydro's are worth more and are nicer to use.

Not to be negative, but I am guessing you are not mechanically inclined. So for piece of mind, I think I would have someone with a bit more mechanical knowledge have a look at it. Just to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps a bit.