B7100 Oil/Hydraulic fluid leak

KubotaBoy56

Equipment
Kubota B7100 with B219 loader and B670 Backhoe
Jan 16, 2022
Washington State
Hey guys so I changed the Oil on my B7100 and it’s leaking not a lot just a little bit and we put new cylinders on the tractor about December-January the cylinders are for the Loader and the cylinders are leaking we put new cylinders on to fix this leaking issue because the old ones were leaking and now the new cylinders are doing the same thing

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Hey guys so I changed the Oil on my B7100 and it’s leaking not a lot just a little bit and we put new cylinders on the tractor about December-January the cylinders are for the Loader and the cylinders are leaking we put new cylinders on to fix this leaking issue because the old ones were leaking and now the new cylinders are doing the same thing
Were are the leaks and who made the new cylinders?

Dan

KubotaBoy56

Equipment
Kubota B7100 with B219 loader and B670 Backhoe
Jan 16, 2022
Washington State
The leaks are inside these two knuckle fittings I replaced the blown O-Rings the cylinders are only leaking under pressure like getting scoop of gravel and I didn’t buy the cylinders my Grandpa did before he passed this is his tractor…… He bought the cylinders off of Amazon and the oil leak is under the nut where the oil is it doesn’t leak a lot just a little bit and we tightened the nut and new filter and it still leaks, the leak has only been here since I changed the Oil about a month ago

Austin

Attachments

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
The leaks are inside these two knuckle fittings I replaced the blown O-Rings the cylinders are only leaking under pressure like getting scoop of gravel and I didn’t buy the cylinders my Grandpa did before he passed this is his tractor…… He bought the cylinders off of Amazon and the oil leak is under the nut where the oil is it doesn’t leak a lot just a little bit and we tightened the nut and new filter and it still leaks, the leak has only been here since I changed the Oil about a month ago

Austin
Those are hose fittings. The fittings are leaking not the cylinder.

Dan