B7100 loader

F2036

Jan 25, 2014
Bondurant Ia
I have a B7100 TLB I have found the serial # / name plate on the backhoe, but the one for the loader is hiding and not to be found.
After reading the post about rebuilding hyd cyls. (which I need to do) how can I tell what model the loader is, so that I can order parts ?
Any help would be appreciated.

Turk999

Equipment
B7100 HST
Feb 17, 2014
Weirton, WV
Well I guess you can search for pictures here or do what it did and post some pictures of your. Some one will know.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
If it's a B219, (common for a B7100) the info will be on the upper inside of the left upright.

300zx

Equipment
1979 B7100D, 2009 ZG20, 1991 B2150, 1990 B6200
Dec 1, 2010
Forest, VA
I have a 1969 B7100 with the B219 front loader. The Model and serial number are on a foil stickerl at the inside/top of the left rear support. You should be able to see it from the driver seat. It may have been painted over if the FEL has been painted. If it is a later FEL, I don't know where it would be.

Here is a link to a 1992 B7100 and FEL:

http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13964

Here is a B1630C on a newer model B7100HST:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...hydrostatic-transmission-loader-question.html

I am not absolutely sure, but I know the B219 I have has the two spool controls and the B1630 all may have the joy stick.

I would look up the service/owners manuals for these different FEL's and see if they match yours, then you can go some where like Messick and get the parts lookup.

Good Luck,

John

Last edited:

F2036

Jan 25, 2014
Bondurant Ia
Well:rolleyes: I took a couple of pictures but the camera and the computer aren't cooperating tonight. Its probably operator error !!
I do not have a joy stick for operating the loader, there are two seperate valves for the loader.
I did find the serial # sticker just where 300zx, and Lil foot said it would be. The sticker is kinda beat up, can't read the model number but part of the serial number is there.
So, from what everyone has told me, I'm sure that the loader is a B219 model

muleguy

Equipment
B7100, B219 loader
May 1, 2014
Moreno Valley,CA
The B219 loader was badged by Kubota but built in USA. The seal kits are also available from Colman Equipment Inc.
Has anyone tried to rebuild the control valve. I have been unable to find a 2 spool directional control valve that is only 800 psi. Is there a good aftermarket replacement?

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I rebuilt the original 2 spool valve, works great, no leaks.
Got the kit from Eaton Hydraulic, Inc.. Just asked for a kit for Cessna #30952-900 spool valve. Can't remember how much, but is was way cheaper than a new valve.
I think Big Kahuna did his also.

muleguy

Equipment
B7100, B219 loader
May 1, 2014
Moreno Valley,CA
Thanks!

I am amazed how much we can do with these little <20hp tractors. I have a '53 Ford NAA that rarely gets fired up. The little Kubota will work circles around it for about 1/4th the fuel cost.

JosephGozo

Equipment
Kubota B7001 + an ever growing list of attachments (restored / homemade) :(
Nov 25, 2014
Malta
I rebuilt the original 2 spool valve, works great, no leaks.
Got the kit from Eaton Hydraulic, Inc.. Just asked for a kit for Cessna #30952-900 spool valve. Can't remember how much, but is was way cheaper than a new valve.
I think Big Kahuna did his also.
#

Hello,
Jumpstarting this thread up again. Is the control on the B219 difficult to rebuild? mainly sourcing seals for it? Is there any more info on the spool valve? (part number?) There is a B7100 going up for sale as spares and repairs. it is in very poor state and has half a loader still mounted maybe a B219 (including spool valve) I am tempted to ask if he can pull out the spool for me at a cost.

Regards
joseph

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
To my knowledge seals are still available, but hard parts are not. In my case, all the parts for the float detent had rusted away, so the only way I can use float is to hold the lever forward.

Reactions: 1 user

jenkinsr

The B219 valve has O rings for internal seals that can be obtained at local hardware store. The outer seal is a can type seal to stop dirt from getting into the valve. when I rebuilt mine I just took the old seals to a local hydraulic shop and they matched them up with new seals. You could also measure ID, OD, and thickness and order from amazon. My relief spring was broken so I just matched it up to new springs at the hardware store then shimmed it to get correct hydraulic pressure. Total cost was less than $50 bucks.

Reactions: 1 user

JosephGozo

Equipment
Nov 25, 2014
Malta
I ended up ordering a new control. that guy did not reply me. This unit seems to be cheap enough and free shipping. Hope it works well. I will find a way hopefully to bring down the pressure as it is probably set at a much higher pressure requirement.

Kramerj12

Equipment
B7100hst
Apr 15, 2021
Pa
I ended up ordering a new control. that guy did not reply me. This unit seems to be cheap enough and free shipping. Hope it works well. I will find a way hopefully to bring down the pressure as it is probably set at a much higher pressure requirement.
Could I have the link for the control unit you bought? I am in search for one too and the dealer can’t get any parts for it

JosephGozo

Equipment
Nov 25, 2014
Malta
Sorry if i am late in replying. I am in Malta (mediterranean Sea) and I ordered it via Ebay.co.uk. It is a british company. they also added the float position to one of the ports/controls. It is not a direct replacement for the original item (bolt holes etc) and it is set to a much higher pressure. needs adjusting. I tested it for a few seconds and still havent tried to adjust the relief. I am busy with hay season at the mo. so the loader project is on hold! :(