B7100 HST forward and reverse creep

Whit

Equipment
B7100HST
Aug 16, 2022
Australia
My B7100 Creeps the same amount in forward and reverse. The only way to get it to stop creeping is to keep taping forward and reverse slightly until it stops creeping.

I marked position of neutral adjuster.
Adjusted as per manual turning it clock wise and anti clockwise etc. Ended up in the same position it was in.
Adjusted the spring tension bolt near HST filter all the way to the maximum tension position.

This photo shows the lock nut at the position before I adjusted the spring tension bolt. However This did not fix the problem.
IMG_5332.JPG

I Can see neutral return bearing is moving freely etc.
The only thing I can see is where the arm attaches to the HST there seems to be some sort of play there? Or is the spring stretched too much that it does not have enough force to return the pedal back to neutral?

Here is a video showing the play where arm attaches to the HST, is there a bush or something in there that wears? The end of the video shows the play the best

Can anyone help point in the right direction how to fix the creep or is it expected for the age of the tractor?

Thatoneguy

Equipment
Kubota b7200
May 20, 2022
Southern California
I have a b7200hst that does the same thing. I tried everything you did and still have the same problem. I suspected the spring as well but havent had a chance to put a bigger one in to try. I did blow out all the dust and tried spraying some lube oil on the contact points. It seemed to help slightly for me... ive mainly just learned to deal with it