B7000D ZenNoh new owner/general Q's

Roy Davis

Equipment
B7000D
Apr 22, 2020
North Scituate RI USA
Recently purchased a B7000D with known transmission issues

#1 Pops out of 2nd gear (looking for someone with a bit of familiarity with this before I spit this tractor apart)
#2 PTO speed 3 pops out of gear just like 2nd gear

Have explored kubota site to get parts diagram on similar machines seeing as though my model is not listed (becoming aware of why)

Does anyone have any good relative input? Or a clear diagram to go by or by chance a good connection on internal parts for these models?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID

#1 Pops out of 2nd gear (looking for someone with a bit of familiarity with this before I spit this tractor apart)

Have explored kubota site to get parts diagram on similar machines seeing as though my model is not listed (becoming aware of why)

Does anyone have any good relative input? Or a clear diagram to go by or by chance a good connection on internal parts for these models?
Sadly I don't think is a real WSM (AKA service manual) for that model.
That tractor is sort of an orphan as I don't think any other tractor uses the same transmission, But I could be wrong on that.
Most all other part on it are one of a kind and not used on the other more common B7100's, B7001 even the B6000.

Roy Davis

Equipment
B7000D
Apr 22, 2020
North Scituate RI USA
Thanks for your input Wolfman!
Im learning that I have to be somewhat collaborative on picking from a few different machines to get parts for this model although availability is still somewhat selective
Am I better off finding parts stores in Canada or other countries as far as you know?
And if you are aware of any tractor part sites that offer older kubota parts some links would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your time

tajfun211

Equipment
Kubota B7000 with ori loader and rotary tiller
Aug 27, 2020
Poland

Here You are the catalogs with part numbers for B7000, files are to big for this forum to upload therefore I refer to my post from different forum:
https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=19614433#19614433