B7000 Parts Manual

scottyb

Equipment
B7000D
Apr 22, 2021
Eugene, Oregon,USA
Hi Friends,
I'm looking for a Free Kubota B7000 Parts Manual.
Any suggestions on internet download address would be much appreciated.
Thank you,
Scotty B.

kaze

Premium Member

Equipment
Kubota B7000 Cub Cadet 1782 Cub Cadet 78D York Three point rake Woods RM 400 mo
Hi the B7000 was made for Asia No manuals have I found The B7100 manual is close but not perfect. It is for 3cyl yours is 2 cyl engine and the front drive assist is different in the gaskets and seals.

scottyb

Equipment
B7000D
Apr 22, 2021
Eugene, Oregon,USA
Here You are the catalogs with part numbers for B7000, files are to big for this forum to upload therefore I refer to my post from different forum:
https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/viewtopic.php?p=19614433#19614433
Thank you so much! The information contained is so valuable, especially the pictures of the engine teardown and rebuilding process. My 4 wheel drive front end is leaking badly from the ball socket seals, so I'm looking on EBAY for parts to rebuild. Scotty B.

scottyb

Equipment
B7000D
Apr 22, 2021
Eugene, Oregon,USA
Hi the B7000 was made for Asia No manuals have I found The B7100 manual is close but not perfect. It is for 3cyl yours is 2 cyl engine and the front drive assist is different in the gaskets and seals.
Thank you for this information. I am currently looking for the gaskets and seals to repair my badly leaking front end! Scotty B.

tajfun211

Equipment
Kubota B7000 with ori loader and rotary tiller
Aug 27, 2020
Poland
Thank you so much! The information contained is so valuable, especially the pictures of the engine teardown and rebuilding process. My 4 wheel drive front end is leaking badly from the ball socket seals, so I'm looking on EBAY for parts to rebuild. Scotty B.
Diagram and seals part numbers You will find here:
Anyway in my opinion the best option is to disassembly and catch seals dimensions then give them to the seller for the best fit.