B6200dt adding an la302 loader

huey

Equipment
b6200d
Sep 17, 2020
Lakeport michigan
Can some one here share with me the hydrulic hose diagram for a kubota la302 loader . I am adapting this loader to fit my B6200dt and need to know wich hose goes where since when I bought it all the hoses were disconnected
Thank you so much

My Barn

Equipment
Kubota, Ford
Sep 14, 2022
Michigan
I take it you have a Kubota B6200? They should a colored dots on them? Now are you talking about the control valve...

Attachments

Last edited:

Vigo

Equipment
B6100, B8200
Jan 9, 2022
San Antonio Texas
If you're talking about the 3 hoses from the loader valve to the tractor there should be markings on the ports on the valve, or worst case it is possible to figure it out visually in most cases.

My BF300 valve looks just like the one My Barn posted, so if yours looks like that and you haven't already got this figured out i could check and let you know.

huey

Equipment
b6200d
Sep 17, 2020
Lakeport michigan
If you're talking about the 3 hoses from the loader valve to the tractor there should be markings on the ports on the valve, or worst case it is possible to figure it out visually in most cases.

My BF300 valve looks just like the one My Barn posted, so if yours looks like that and you haven't already got this figured out i could check and let you know.
Thank you I did get it all figured out it is operating great and I am now in the process of making up a new bucket for it 😊

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Vigo

Equipment
B6100, B8200
Jan 9, 2022
San Antonio Texas
Excellent!! Yeah that bucket looks a little heavy for that loader/machine, at least from that angle.

My factory BF300 on my B8200 has a 48" bucket that i think is too small for it.. Planning to modify another bucket to 54" and swap it on. But my B8200 has a backhoe on it so it has a sort of ridiculous amount of traction (for size of tractor) to push that loader into things and make it feel stable picking up max weight. I've also got a b6100 w/FEL that's closer to the size of yours and the 48" bucket on that one is too big..

You already got something heavy for the 3pt to make yours safe to operate?

huey

Equipment
b6200d
Sep 17, 2020
Lakeport michigan
Excellent!! Yeah that bucket looks a little heavy for that loader/machine, at least from that angle.

My factory BF300 on my B8200 has a 48" bucket that i think is too small for it.. Planning to modify another bucket to 54" and swap it on. But my B8200 has a backhoe on it so it has a sort of ridiculous amount of traction (for size of tractor) to push that loader into things and make it feel stable picking up max weight. I've also got a b6100 w/FEL that's closer to the size of yours and the 48" bucket on that one is too big..

You already got something heavy for the 3pt to make yours safe to operate?
Yes I have counter weight that I am finishing up as well and the camera angle makes it look disproportionate 😊

Reactions: 1 user

huey

Equipment
b6200d
Sep 17, 2020
Lakeport michigan
Yes I have counter weight that I am finishing up as well and the camera angle makes it look disproportionate 😊
I'll get a better side shot tomorrow when I pull it out of my garage raining here today and I don't like welding in the rain did that enough before retirement 🙃

Reactions: 1 user