B6000 Loader Subframe wanted

dvanpelt

Equipment
B6000
Jan 4, 2021
Yakima WA
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a subframe for a B6000 to mount a loader to. Willing to modify if you have something close as well.

Thank you for your time!

Darrell Goodwin

Equipment
Kubota B6000
Feb 22, 2020
PUEBLO
Hello,

I am looking to purchase a subframe for a B6000 to mount a loader to. Willing to modify if you have something close as well.

Thank you for your time!
I don't have one for sale, but I am making a DIY FEL for my B6000 and have made a subframe for it to mount on. If you don't find what you are looking for, I can share info about how I built it. Was planning to post it anyway when the whole project is done, but the subframe is finished and I can gather drawings, photos, dimensions, etc. if that would help you.

dvanpelt

Equipment
B6000
Jan 4, 2021
Yakima WA
Good morning Darrell,

That would be fantastic! I have found that I am not likely going to find a used subframe, so I am ready to begin building one. Any information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much for your help!

Daniel

Darrell Goodwin

Equipment
Kubota B6000
Feb 22, 2020
PUEBLO
Okay, I'll gather it together, and post it here within a day or 2. Most of the info I started with came from forums like this, then was adjusted to fit, and it's my way of giving back.

Reactions: 1 user

dvanpelt

Equipment
B6000
Jan 4, 2021
Yakima WA
Hello Darrell,

I am wrapping up my rebuild and starting to toss around ideas for the subframe on my B6000. I think that I may have missed your post and wanted to see if you still have your information available.

Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it greatly

Daniel

Reactions: 1 user

Darrell Goodwin

Equipment
Kubota B6000
Feb 22, 2020
PUEBLO
Hello Darrell,

I am wrapping up my rebuild and starting to toss around ideas for the subframe on my B6000. I think that I may have missed your post and wanted to see if you still have your information available.

Thank you very much for your help! I appreciate it greatly

Daniel
Hi Daniel. I just now saw this message, maybe I missed a notification. I thought I uploaded a .pdf document at the time, but can't find it now, so I'm attaching it here Oh, I see it's too large. Ok, I've created a dropbox account and placed it there. I apologize for not following up earlier. I hope it's not to late to be useful. If you have any questions at all, please let me know and I'll respond, take better pictures, or whatever else I can do to help.
Here is the link to the pdf document: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u2917icuzhffz7k/B6000 subframe.pdf?dl=0