B6000 Air Filter Air Cleaner Oil Bath Cup and Muffler Are Available

edinottawa

Equipment
B6000E, B6000DT, Massey Ferguson GC2300, Massey MF-14 x2, MF-16 x3, MF1650 x2
Dec 31, 2016
Near Ottawa Ontario
A recurring theme with B6000's in this and other forums is what to do about a leaking or broken oil bath cup. Some enterprising fellows have cobbled one together from sewer drain PVC pipe. For those of you that are fussy about appearance or being able to check the oil level visually, the parts are still available from your Kubota dealer. I found this out when I happened upon a Kubota generator thread that was discussing the oil bath air filter. Mind now, they are pricey, as are all OEM parts. The part number for the clear bowl is 10283-11240 $65.61 CAD and the large gasket is 10283-11210 $23.58 CAD. Prices in the USA should be less due to the currency exchange. The bottom trim ring and the internal damper are also available. I have ordered the bowl and gasket so they are definitely still in production. If your local Kubota dealer tells you they do not sell Grey Market parts, tell them its for a Kubota genset. I am uploading the price list from the Kubota dealer in Ontario Canada so you can see the diagram, the part numbers and the parts that are NLA. The diagram also covers the B6000 muffler parts that are still available. The B6000 muffler is NLA from Kubota, but Tracpartz in Netherlands sells a direct replacement for reasonable money. I have ordered (NLA from Kubota) B6000 parts from them before without any disappointments.

Attachments

Reactions: 1 user