B2733A

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
It mounts seasonally as the subframe on the front of some B- series tractors. Allows installation of the BX snowblower or BX front blade, possibly some B series front attachments with same connection. Needs driveshaft connected to mid pto to rotate intermediate shaft on this unit if mounting a snowblower. Loader hydraulics raise and lower the hinged section. I think this is what your asking?

Reactions: 1 user

Mrlunchbox

Equipment
2020 BX1880
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
It mounts seasonally as the subframe on the front of some B- series tractors. Allows installation of the BX snowblower or BX front blade, possibly some B series front attachments with same connection. Needs driveshaft connected to mid pto to rotate intermediate shaft on this unit if mounting a snowblower. Loader hydraulics raise and lower the hinged section. I think this is what your asking?

That's a much more thorough explanation that I thought would be given lol.

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
would you be able to ship it to wisconsin? What is a fair price?
i can ship it to Wisconsin. i think 500 is fair? I’m not covering shipping cost, wherever it ends up. I will check with shipping through Fastenal tomorrow and let you know. It weighs 138 lbs. plus a wooden crate.

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
is this hitch still available and did you get a price to ship to wisconsin?
Still available, I found that Fastenal will not ship to East half of country because of Covid. I will get back on this for you on Monday, with a different shipping co. to get a shipping cost. I will have a shipping price for you by Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
Still available, I found that Fastenal will not ship to East half of country because of Covid. I will get back on this for you on Monday, with a different shipping co. to get a shipping cost. I will have a shipping price for you by Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.
I
is this hitch still available and did you get a price to ship to wisconsin?
did receive a quote today. A quote for a crate from North Idaho to Port Washington, Wisconsin figured the crate would add a bit of weight. 160lbs. Total 36” x 24” x 24”. The guy told me $577.00! I don’t have any experience shipping something like this. I am sure I could reduce the crate dimensions some. If you are still interested, do you have any ideas? I haven’t tried FedEx yet, thought that would be even higher rates? I will give that a try too

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Completely off topic, but I used to live in Cedarburg, not far from Port Washington.
On Washington ave.

Mrlunchbox

Equipment
2020 BX1880
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
I

did receive a quote today. A quote for a crate from North Idaho to Port Washington, Wisconsin figured the crate would add a bit of weight. 160lbs. Total 36” x 24” x 24”. The guy told me $577.00! I don’t have any experience shipping something like this. I am sure I could reduce the crate dimensions some. If you are still interested, do you have any ideas? I haven’t tried FedEx yet, thought that would be even higher rates? I will give that a try too

You try yellow freight at all?

I bought a snowpusher off of here, Delaware to Mass, pallet was over 5 feet long and about 3 wide. 300lbs I believe or more and it was only 150$ something if I recall? Its much much cheaper if you drop it off at a terminal and pick it up at a terminal.

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
You try yellow freight at all?

I bought a snowpusher off of here, Delaware to Mass, pallet was over 5 feet long and about 3 wide. 300lbs I believe or more and it was only 150$ something if I recall? Its much much cheaper if you drop it off at a terminal and pick it up at a terminal.
I will check that out. Thanks for the tip

Reactions: 1 user

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
I

i think I sent you a message about shipping I tried to?

Paul Gantner

May 8, 2019
Port Washington
I called local ups and they gave me a price of around $150 per box if the box meet 70 lbs and certain size requirements. I think you can put up to 150 lbs in a single properly constructed box. The more compact the shipping unit is the less the cost would be.Fedex may be cheaper or have different shipping requirements. What are your thoughts on this? Thanx

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
I called local ups and they gave me a price of around $150 per box if the box meet 70 lbs and certain size requirements. I think you can put up to 150 lbs in a single properly constructed box. The more compact the shipping unit is the less the cost would be.Fedex may be cheaper or have different shipping requirements. What are your thoughts on this? Thanx

bronc71

Feb 25, 2021
North Idaho
Did you see the message i sent to you directly? Yes that info you got from UPS is about the same i got from FedEx ground. On the largest piece alone, it was about 130 bucks. I could strip it down a little lighter by removing shaft and bearings, but it just adds to another package.